IdentityAware.co.uk

IdentityAware.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate IdentityAware.co.uk?

“*SCAM* *SPAM* AVOID TOTALLY AVOID”

Good B.
10/27/18

*SPAM* Everyone please avoid this website https://www.identityaware.co.uk/ it is a SPAM they charged my bank out of nowhere I did not even know what they do until I searched online. If you get charged like me please leave a review here to create an awareness on how unethical their business dealings are to charge people without authorisation. Also please contact your banks to block all charges associated with such company. This is unbelievable. It is daylight robbery and I am sure it happens to many people out there. Below is the email I wrote to them on their ema address at *******@identityaware.co.uk ***** Your company charged my bank for £35.88 I want my refund. I haven't subscribed to any of your products so why charge my bank. This is a spam and I will contact my bank to block all future payments and I request my money back before I make a direct dispute or take legal actions for such an instruction. I haven't gave you permission to charge me for any services so kindly refund my money. My bank card ends with (1713) I will contact Lloyds bank to request a block on all your future payments and I will make sure today that I write a bad review online on websites such as Trustpilot and google reviews about your business practices stealing money from people. Such a spam unacceptable behaviour.

abdulrahmana17
Good B.
October 27th, 2018

*****

Questions? Get answers from the IdentityAware.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityAware.co.uk?

Have a question about IdentityAware.co.uk?