IdealRobe.fr

IdealRobe.fr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with IdealRobe.fr are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate IdealRobe.fr?

“Dress not delivered - no refund received”

Oana F.
7/11/17

I ordered a dress from this site and it was supposed to be delivered on 7th of June. I paid an express delivery to make sure everything is ok. The package arrived to customs but the documents were not accepted. They sent a fake invoice and the customs informed that the seller needs to send the invoice. They never sent it and now the package was returned to them, but they are telling me that it is ruined and they cannot refund. I never received the package and they are telling me that it is my fault. More than that I have the proof of delivery that they received the package.

oanaf
July 11th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the IdealRobe.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdealRobe.fr?

Have a question about IdealRobe.fr?