Iceland

Iceland has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Iceland ranks 120th among Food Delivery sites.

How would you rate Iceland?

“Assistants couldn't care less”

Christine B.
9/4/19

I have shopped at Iceland since they first opened and have always been reasonably satisfied, but teasontly a new Iceland had opened in the merrion centre Leeds. It never holds much of the goods that their other shops hold. If you complain all you get back from the assistants you are told that's all we have the attitude is take it or leave it. There is only ever one checkout open no matter how many people are waiting. Quite a few of the checkout assistants take more time gossiping Than looking after the people who pays their wages. If there not careful this branch will go the same way as the Kirkstall road branch which is due to close anytime now which behaved the same way.

bexs2
November 30th, 2017

I do my fortnightly shopping on here, love the site but wish they offered more discounts like other online stores.

christineb141
September 4th, 2019

opheliar
June 10th, 2017

I've used Iceland home delivery since they started back in the late 90s. They were the first high street grocery store to deliver in my area. Unfortunately over the past 6 months their standards have dropped so much that I have stopped using them. The main issues are very poor quality of fresh produce, items on or past their use-by dates and defrosted frozen produce. After having to throw away 1/3 of my last delivery as unusable, I called a halt. I've talked to customer service, written to them, taken picture of melted warm liquid ice cream taken only minutes after the driver has left. But they are not interested. The last response came from a no-reply e-mail address... asking me to reply with more information! That told me that they have no interest in raising their standards back to where they used to be. I think (at least in my area, south London), they are palming off almost unsellable goods to minimise their stock write-offs. Very sad, but won't be using them anymore. Customer loyalty and quality service mean nothing to them.

Questions? Get answers from the Iceland staff and other customers.

From frozen and chilled foods, to household essentials, Iceland stock everything you need in one single shop. Click the 'Iceland' link below to shop now

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iceland?

Have a question about Iceland?