I had done 4 orders through them. Twice was left dejected. Reason -
1. They send shipping details within 3 days of the order, only because it is ebay's rule.
2. The shipping details are just a dummy number to track the shipment on their website iccworld.com.
3. The details are never updated for the shipment and tracking.
4. They don't respond to emails, no phone number to contact, and don't even respond to messages within ebay.
5. They don't commit to fulfilling the order and when left a negative feedback they said 'Sorry, but as seller went out of stock we could n't purchase ur item on time.'. Why even keep the item listed if the product is not available anymore?
All-in-all they are the worst resellers for internation purchases, do no purchase through them. You will find them reselling international items on ebay, amazon, ibhejo, ishopinternational, etc. Be careful and do not deal with these cheats. I'm yet to receive a refund on one of my purchases done in Nov 2015. If you want to waste money then go ahead and deal with the most pathetic excuse of a seller!
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business