Ibotta.co

Ibotta.co has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ibotta.co ranks 216th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Ibotta.co?

“What a Scam! Kept my money”

Ellen M.
5/1/18

Ibotta deactivated my account accusing me of stealing receipts because I had multiple receipts from the same place on the same day. If you pay cash at a bar for a drink this is what you will have... but that didn't make a difference. So they kept all funds owed me AND questioned my integrity. Based on other reviews this is evidently what they do so watch out.

ellenm82
May 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Ibotta.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ibotta.co?

Have a question about Ibotta.co?