The Washington DC Hypnosis Center

The Washington DC Hypnosis Center has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate The Washington DC Hypnosis Center?

“It works!”

Irina H.
3/29/18

I was skeptic as first, when I came to her office she encouraged me to ask any questions I had (I came w/a list), Ms. Horn patiently answered and did some exercises w/me until I felt at ease and ready to be hypnotized, it was such a calming and relaxing experience! I signed up for three sessions and I'm happy to say that I sleep now!! Thank You Ms. Horn, I wish I came mush earlier and saved the sleepless nights.

irinah8
March 29th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the The Washington DC Hypnosis Center staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Washington DC Hypnosis Center?

Have a question about The Washington DC Hypnosis Center?