This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Humanias.org

Humanias.org

Humanias.org has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Humanias.org also ranks 69th among Charity sites.

How would you rate Humanias.org?

“Suspicions on scholarship offered by Humanias International”

Nga P.
4/10/16

I have the same experience. I was suprised becauser the process seems very easy. And they did not mentioned about the deadline or reference or checking about participants's organisations.

“Humanias International and it's training scholarship announcement are likely to be an online scam”

Hazel C.
4/1/16

I was offered a training scholarship to Denver, Colorado by an organization called Humanias International. However, I was suspicious about this organization and I started a research process with lots of people involved. And here are some of the facts I found out from my reasearch team: 1) Their website was created using file.html method which is manual ; once they wanna change the information, they have to delete the whole previous info on the website and rewrite the content. And this is not often the case of a professional organization (or something like that according to my sibbling who is an IT programmer). And there website was developed in Sept 2014 which was at least a few years after their program started running (from 2011 or so) 2) They don't have a specific name (of a partner, a location, etc) except for two staff (one is James D. Corrales and the other is Evelyn W. Duncan 3) Their photos are mostly stock images (according to one of my American friend) 4) Most importantly: - Their hotline number 1-800-465-1440 is like a scam ( My American friend in Portland called and she said "It rang and then an electronic voice said maybe i could win a caribbean cruise and wanted me to stay on the phone to answer some survey questions." - And my American friend also found this: http://www.uia.org/content/11258 So, in conclusion, if you are offered a scholarship by Humanias International and told to pay registration fee (390 -700USD) please be careful. Don't give them your details. Good luck A development practitioner from a Developing country! Hazel Chong

ngap
April 10th, 2016
thangn1
May 31st, 2016
hazelc18
April 1st, 2016

4) Most importantly:

- Their hotline number *******440 is like a scam ( My American friend in Portland called and she said "It rang and then an electronic voice said maybe i could win a caribbean cruise and wanted me to stay on the phone to answer some survey questions."
- And my American friend also found this:

Don't give them your details.

Good luck

A development practitioner from a Developing country! Hazel Chong

Questions? Get answers from the Humanias.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Humanias.org?

Have a question about Humanias.org?