HumaneSociety.org reviews

donorcare@humanesociety.org

8 reviews with 5 stars

robinl98
11/21/17

I ordered paw print footies and they are cute, warm and cozy! I will continue to support this wonderful organization whenever possible.

bettinaf1
11/9/17

I have donated to this cause over the years and find their mission to save animals inspirational. Animals need humans to stand up for their rights and needs in this world.

rajua4
11/8/17

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

nelsonr26
11/7/17

No words to explain the dedication and hard work to help the helpless,needy,abused,neglegted little angels without a voice.Will be fostering by next week. Need the companionship and love of a dog having mine just passed.

danielm388
11/7/17

i certainly admire the job Humane Society does
My personal experience with them was very satisfying when our home pet got lost ,picked up by animal control and dropped at their Hollywood,Florida place
They were supernice to call us ,informing us they had it
Eternally grateful to them
Their place looked very clean ,cozy and humane indeed ,even to me,a declared enemy of caged animal keeping
Good luck and thanks a lot

monan5
1/7/17

In order for shelters to be "no kill" they need donations, buying a bag of dog food, get another, same with cat food. Your total bill will be just a little more. Or donate money, even $50.00 will be appreciated once in a while. Then they can use it where they need it most. I think there should be a law, if you drop of more then 1 litter of puppies, or kittens, your animal needs to be neutered or spayed or you lose the animal. Something like that to stop irresponsible owners.

seanc68
5/3/16

The world needs more societies like this one. Working hard for the safety of all beings.

julieg42
2/15/15

I am a member!

Questions? Get answers from the HumaneSociety.org staff and other customers.

HumaneSociety.org?