Huckleberryjam.net

Huckleberryjam.net

Huckleberryjam.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Huckleberryjam.net also ranks 23rd among Bakery sites.

How would you rate Huckleberryjam.net?

“I placed an order from this site based on the...”

M L.
6/18/09

I placed an order from this site based on the fact that they advertise UPS ground delivery. I needed my order due to a deadline and I Knew that UPS would get it to me in time--even at ground rates. I ordered 2 weeks before my deadline. The emailed invoice noted that it would be delivered by UPS ground. Today, and too late, after 2 emailed messages from me to them requesting shipment info, I was told that they shipped via USPS--not UPS. Their site clearly states UPS delivery. When I pointed out to them that this was a misleading practice, Ms. Mamie Ahlborn responded with a rather cavalier tone, quote, "It Takes all kinds! Have a great day" I will be surprised if the idiot usps delivers it within 8 weeks. AND I paid for UPS ground rate.

ml
June 18th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Huckleberryjam.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Huckleberryjam.net?

Have a question about Huckleberryjam.net?