Review of HuapTec.eu

sales@huaptec.eu

1 star

christopherf32
8/12/16

I own Hiboost repeater for calls which I purchased for 399 euro. I found similar products by up to 3 times cheaper on ebay later and was very frustrated with the price. I even called custom services to get a clear explanation from them about such a high price. They answered that this is value for the money cause the booster has some smart software that protects from overlapping mobile operator networks and its crucial for home users like me. If mobile operator notices any interference, Ill get a huge fine. In fact, the item works almost for a year now and i have 4 or 5 bars in my house against only one bar next to the window in the kitchen. So Im very happy with the purchase. Though it may be cheaper it seems very high quality construction.

Tip for consumers: What I really liked, quick and informative support on the site

joseg89
8/4/16

Im working at home and I bought signal booster to boost mobile signal in my office on the lower floor. Mounted the antenna outside easily. It works great and I can get uninterrupted signal now. Tips for buyers: make sure your mobile operators' frequency is supported by the product, if no, it is useless.

cormacm7
6/21/16

My name is Cormac McConnell. I registed this account to review my perfect product. I purchased a HiBoost F10-GWto improve connection in the studio. It worked fine for 10 months. It boosted my poor signal up to 5 bars though I never believed it will. It also worked great on 3G data upload & download and then red alarm LED started flashing. I contacted the service and explained the problem. It turned out to be that the outdoor antenna on the roof was removed by strong wind probably and because of that the booster couldnt receive the signal to amplify. I fixed the antenna better this time and asignal range inside is great again.Its good i decided to give them a call, as a minute before I was going to put it in a recycle bin as a total rubbish. Its pleasant to know I was wrong. Many thanks to patient and professional support managers working there.

stonel2
6/6/16

HiBoost 4G booster works ok for me for 2 weeks already. I live in a rural area with low reception and was about moving to the city, when this hiboost repeater resolved my connection problems. It wont work without proper installation though, so make sure youre a handyman.Special thanks to Huaptec managers, always prompt in response and helpful!

sandrae26
5/26/16

I write reviews really seldom, but this time it looks like the guysdeserve some appraisal. I purchasedHiBoostF10-GSM as a gift for my Papa who lived in the countryside. Before he could only talk on the phone on his front porch. Now the reception is greatinside.What surprised me even more how their support work. I talked to manager Jane most of the time. She answered all my questions, advised best model, sent me about about dozen of e-mails so that I could have everything we were talking about at hand and even called me when there was one-day delivery delay.5-star service. Great company, great buy!!

Questions? Get answers from the HuapTec.eu staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HuapTec.eu