HTCUnlockingService reviews

Tel: 3562980401

gabj
3/10/18

Despite tons of e-mails, they never send me the refund they said they will. it completely f*** my Iphone 6 and I had to spend over 8 hours with the apple store. Unsatisfied at all.

antoniam11
12/1/17

i want my refund.this site is a big scam dont use.Theres this litte spam bot call eric at the left corner of the page screen as soon as you enter he unhide him self. knuncle head.He pretends like he knows nothing going on but his the biggest scammer. I will mke sure thi website get shhut down.

daniels315
8/3/17

*********THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM*********
I own a T-Mobile HTC M10 that is barely 3 months old with no custom software or anything of the sort. The IMEI is not blacklisted and it is a phone i use everyday with my T-mobile Sim card.
I found this website on the internet and upon entering the site, one of the live chats individuals popped up which i though would have been useful since i wanted to make sure that they could indeed unlock my phone and i made sure to let the guy (alex) know that the phone has the T-mobile device unlock app. He reassured me that i would get a code in minutes along with instructions of how to proceed. I went ahead and made the original $13 purchase at 10:37am on Aug 2nd. The entire day went by and at 6:45pm, i received an email that stated that i needed to pay an additional $13 because my phone was more securely locked. At that point i hesitated about the trustworthiness of the business but figured i would give it a shoot.I paid an additional $13 and waited to receive the codes "Within minutes" again. Nonetheless to say, i didn't receive a code until the next morning around 8am on Aug 3rd. "The code" came with instructions asking me to download their "Device Unlock app" which is different from the T-mobile device unlock. I followed every steps and The their app said : The device is permanently unlocked... Excited being that i am travelling overseas soon, i proceed to ask my colleague for his sim card to test it out and to my surprise, My Phone was STILL Network Locked.
I emailed them back with pictures and screenshots and they suggested that the error is on my side and that my Imei may have been blacklisted or the phone stolen and that i may have custom software installed on the phone none of which is correct. I responded to them and Nothing.
I sent an email through their site also to ask for a refund and nothing
even the popup Alex guy on live chat suddenly started being less responsive to my inquiries.

******BEWARE******* DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE SCAM ARTISTS that advertise good service and 100% money back guarantee. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

catalinb2
3/7/17

After 6 weeks, they couldnt give me a unlock code, because, they say, my phone is "superlock"
(its a HTC, not a iPhone), and refuse to give back my money. (26$)
they dont even reply my emails.

juliend19
2/21/17

After a day, I received a message telling me that I would need to pay double what I already paid to get my code. I obviously refused and asked for a refund. I tried to talk to them for 15 minutes to refund me with no success. Avoid this company at all costs.

ahmedr16
6/10/16

I was a bit sceptical about using this service having tried to use a similar process several years ago (different business) to unlock a phone I bought in Germany. However, having read the positive reviews on this site I decided to take a risk and was really pleased to receive the unlock into my email Inbox in just five minutes. Worked a treat. For those who might be considering this the process was just as they describe:
With the Telstra SIM in the phone dial *#06# to display the IMEI code
Locate HTC Wildfire S in the pop up lists
Carefully enter the IMEI code for the phone and select Australia - Telstra network
Supply a valid email address to receive the code to
Pay the $18.00 via my visa card ($10 cheaper than Telstra were offering and I wasn't able to do the unlock over the phone)
Wait for code to arrive meanwhile removing Telstra SIM and inserting a SIM from another provider
Turn on phone and type in provided unlock code and hey presto - I'm FREE !

Sorry for the long post but I hoped it might help others with the process. Thank you htcunlockingservice.com
Cheers

curtise12
6/8/16

I was a bit skeptical at first, but i was referred by my brother that it was legit. I had a good feeling when I browsed htcunlockingservice.com and was not bombarded with ads and offers like every other google search result trying to find an unlocking service. I am impressed with the speed of having a code returned and also with the much lower cost than to take it many other places online. Very quick, easy, painless and overall a great experience, I would recommend this service and will be to anyone I know who is looking to have their phone unlocked.

marias177
6/2/16

They are a bunch of scammers. I've seen a lot of people online agree that they are scammers. They have a 100% money back guarantee if their code doesn't work but that's a lie. They either give you $0.16 refund or they don't send a refund at all and they say they sent the refund just so you'll stop emailing them. They're a bunch of idiots. Scammers!

antonion9
7/30/14

Thank you very much for unlocking my HTC Vivid. I'm in Panama right now on vacation. My phone is working with all local sim cards. A++ service

mickeyh9
7/10/14

Reliable company providing excellent service to get my htc one x unlocked and working on the new network. Will be back if required.

johnn567
7/10/14

Fantastic service, code provided immediately, along with full instructions. Would highly recommend, from one really satisfied customer :o)

alexw48
7/10/14

Great service, unlock code is working well

Because this is a typical scam site. Many people, myself included, got scammed the same way you did. All the reviews are most likely fake to trick people into trusting the business.

By Branko S.

Questions? Get answers from the HTCUnlockingService staff and other customers.

HTCUnlockingService?