Review of HSN

patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

55 reviews with 5 stars

kathrynb59
3/26/18

HSN has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I like seeing the fashions and jewelry worn by models. I can get a better idea about them on a person than just looking at a picture. Hosts are all very professional and great personalities.

emilyl98
2/23/18

At first i really was skeptical of this site as most reviews out there seem to be bad so i want to make sure they get a positive review. I ordered a HP laptop from them (item 600803). I had questions so I called and within 5 minutes we were talking to a customer service rep and off the phone with our answers. I was still skeptical as many said they didn't get their items but still this computer was just worth it. I was also afraid it would be one of those too good to be true prices. So I ordered and it was shipped the next day. The computer was double boxed and packed really well. Signature was required while other companies don't have that and with laptops or any other expensive item that honestly needs it. I ordered Sunday February 18 and it arrived by Wednesday February 21. Awesome service and amazingly fast shipping.

aggieb3
10/7/17

i had good experience with this company ordering is no hassle. there is always someone to help you when you call the 800 numbers, hassle free

deniser61
8/21/17

Vitimans, jewelry, clothing, and home items. Love the website, videos on how to wear, select and up to date fashions ar great prices.

barbarar158
6/21/17

Lindsay tablet was easy to set up and to use the tablet. Cost and warranty great price. Getting help with tablet was easy ,everyone I spoke to was very nice and helpful.

Thank you so very much.

ddg4
4/16/17

You need to read the print. I've ordered 5 phones from them and have been very happy.
I made a mistake once and only received 90 days. But it was my error - not theirs.
The minutes, data, and texts do roll over - so I didn't lose anything.

maryh62
4/2/17

I have been a satisfied customer for over 2 decades. Most of my purchases have been in the following categories: 1) Home products such as towels , bedding , pots and pans, 2) Clothing, 3) Watches, jewelry, and handbags, 4) Skin care and cosmetics.
I have had very few disappointments and they have been addressed professionally and quickly. In most cases I received the replacement before I even got the return shipped back to them. In the few cases where my size or color choice was not available I was offered Spendable Cash credited to my account.
My favorite features are the Flex Pay which divides your payment into several monthly installments, and the friendly and helpful customer service. Because I had a 60 hour work week with long commute, they became my shopping life line! I find their quality as good as department stores with many name brands. No complaints whatsoever.

carolm172
1/16/17

I love hsn. I have ordered many things from this site and have kept most of them . When I didn't like something I had no problem sending stuff back. The BEST thing about this site is Heidi Daus! I absolutely can't get enough of her work of art jewelry. Receive so many compliments every time I wear one of her pieces!

brennanw
12/17/16

I've placed several orders and have been happy with all of them. Fast shipping too.

peterl98
12/5/16

I know their shipping time may take longer than expected but I love love love their customer service. I placed an order online and the package ended up missing. I called their customer service to address this issue and they immediately issued me a replacement with no additional charge.

crystalb45
12/1/16

Great selection with low prices and flex pay it doesn't get any better than that

Tip for consumers: Be sure to catch each day's special

walkerj7
10/30/16

HSN is a poor company to work for and is in serious trouble due to a culture of bad judgement,poor employee relations,and lack of vision. The corporate leadership is quick to make snap judgements and criticize its employees without first assessing the situation. They are currently in a panic mode, with most of the corporate big wigs in the TN facility,due to another multi million dollar infrastructure disaster decision. Employees and customers are leaving in droves. Employees due to long hours,low to average wages,and bad treatment by leadership.Customers are leaving due to poor service, late and very late orders, and realizing that HSN cares more about image than substance.They propogandize on every box that "it's fun here". Believe me-IT IS NOT!

debbier56
7/21/16

I've been a loyal HSN shopper since, 1986 and they just keep getting better with age.!!

rong75
6/23/16

I love HSN, they have great products and I love the partial payment plan they offer on so many items. The partial payments are offered interest free and they're more than willing to accept returns if necessary.

rosanned2
5/4/16

Lots of easy pay and Diane Gilman jeans. They pick up return shipping 6 times per year.

danielles63
2/9/16

Been buying from Home Shopping Club Network for over 10 years. It is a great place to find deals. Bought a wireless canon printer recently and it was beautiful. My mom had the same one and paid twice as much for hers. So glad I found mine on hsn.com.

micheles32
11/18/15

Got the Pixma mg7520. Had no problem setting up. Called Cannon support they talked thru they said call Apple for phones and IPads tried pictures photos beautiful. Also did receptors. Joe and Michele we are both seniors in 70 plus

oscarn8
10/12/15

I buy them online when they are not on TV

erics116
10/11/15

"I had been shopping for a computer for six weeks. I had gone everywhere within a twenty five mile radius of where I live, found absolutely nothing. I was watching TV and had seen on the guide that HSN2 was selling a HP All in One. I wasn't really interested in an All in One or even buying anything off a "shopping channel" for that matter but, I watched anyway. The more I watched the more I became interested. At the end of the segment, I had some questions that I needed answered to finalize my decision. So I called the phone number and told the person on the other end that I had a few questions and wasn't ready to buy, she answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very nice and pleasant, but still not ready to buy. The next day, I went to the next town over and three more stores, still nothing. When I arrived home, the HP was on HSN2 again, called the number, a couple more questions, she had me sold and I ordered it. She said it would take seven to ten days, wasn't to happy about that but was very content about the purchase and I would try to be patient. As soon as it was shipped I received my tracking number and was very surprised and happy that I received it in only two and a half days. Since then I have been very happy with the HP All in One and all the great service I received from HSN. "

ninaj4
4/19/15

People don't want to be informed on what's going on, they don't want to hear about the background processing of orders and they obviously don't understand retail. The truth is, when you buy something from Walmart, you don't call them 50 times asking them to fix it. You either take it back or you call the manufacturer. Customer service is not your IT guy.

A lot of people complain about quality of products. Okay. Sure. Understandable. But to expect to get a refund back after you've had the product for 6 months to a year is pretty dumb. I've never had problem with HSN, the customer service is more than satisfactory and with all of these bad reviews, it seems like you were either too dumb to listen to whats going on or trying to play the system.

Guess what! Even when you order things from QVC, AMAZON, EBAY, who ever - they also sometimes come from the manufacturer. They ALSO charge a return fee or expect you to return on your own. I don't understand why so many people are so irate with this company and the truth is (just from reading comments on THIS site and others) that people are just plain ignorant and don't want to be educated about whats going on.

If you just ask, Customer service will explain it to you. They don't mind taking the time to educate a customer. I didn't even understand the Credit Card VS. Flex pay and the sweet woman took her time to break everything down for me. Some of you seriously need to get over yourselves. This company may have a few hiccup products, but the service and the company have always gone above and beyond for me.

If you're reading other people's problems with HSN, I hope you can see through them. One person wrote on there that they were getting legal action for a charge that wasn't even on their bank statement anymore. That's because the charge was REMOVED. So dumb.

milana14
2/11/15

Hi! I have purchased ACER Aspire laptop 17". After unpacking the laptop and VIPRE security sticks I did not find any reasonable detail instructions how to remove some unnecessary program as well as download properly the new ones (VIPRE, ADOBE Reader, etc. Fortunately a service support by Vtec.com was available and after two attempts and waiting time of 2 x 30 minutes I was connected to Mr. Ryan Johnson. He was extremely helpful and skillfully guided me on the screen to accomplish many not easy tasks which either were not mentioned in TV infomercial (e.g. McAfee was already downloaded and interwoven with some other programs) or was getting complicated because of business ties some IT companies built among themselves. Ryan spend over one hour with me and thanks to his great effort I'll be able to use my computer as soon as possible. I wish most of HSN and Vtec technicians would be as helpful and innovative as Mr. Johnson. Thank you for his helping hands!

jakem52
1/21/15

Great products, describe what you are getting. Like the free S&H when offered.
Like the 30 day money back guarantee with no questions or problems returning except having to pay S&H to return. Use this site often.

marilynk2
10/20/14

Lovely customer service, very easy to deal with, professional and does not keep you waiting online with phone calls. I am a regular customer, purchase and always cancel and RETURN, no problems. I just am careful about the brands that I buy, quality wise and how the brand fits me personally. Good place, great product and educational and excellent website.

mariad29
10/14/14

I love HSN! I have never been dissatisfied with any interaction I have had with representatives when ordering, the shipping is always super fast, and any time I have ever had an issue with an order or needed to return a product they have been super helpful and nice.

daniela69
1/28/14

I have used HSN.com and had great results. I bought a product and was given the option to pay in 5 payments. I also received coupons to do the same on 2 other products.
I recommend HSN.com

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HSN