Review of HSN

patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

7 reviews with 4 stars

tonyl117
12/7/17

HSN is dedicated to good business practices. My latest purchase was tracked to delivery - but UPS did not leave the package at my address - do not know where it went! Thought HSN was sending a replacemen; but ten days later, my follow up phone call discovers they were on investigation mode, have not acted yet. They finally did send a replacement. The Curtis Stone Dura-Diamond and stainless steel ware look excellent.

Three week transaction> Nov 18 order confirmed, Dec 6 final arrival. Merchant is not going to bend backwards when merchandise is insured; meanwhile delivery drivers make mistakes. At least I do appreciate having someone on the phone to placate my
consumer experience.

kiml52
8/8/15

I started to shop from HSN for about over a year now and I'm quite impressed with some of their products like vitamins from Dr. Andress Lessman, beauty and kitchen wares. They have good customer service and their return policy is very flexible. Definitely will continue to shop online with HSN for years to come.

jikez
2/12/14

Have been concerned about it, because good service

sandram30
1/25/14

My husband and I love HSN but sometimes we can find better deals online. It's convenient though and we like how they talk about the products and explain them really well. That's worth something. If the prices were a little better, we'd have given them five stars. We do recommend shopping on HSN though. We've never had a bad experience.

alexp9
1/17/14

To be honest, nothing negative happened for my order. I ordered from them because they had a great gift set for a beauty product at a great price. It took a while to ship (despite them charging standard shipping) and that's where I see a lot of the complaints about that HSN charges shipping per item or per set of items your order, not the whole order. So let's say you order a pair of socks, and then a camisole you'd get charged for the full price of shipping for one item and then half price for another item - that can add up if you're ordering a few items! That's silly and outdated shipping practice - it's shady at the worst because big companies have contracts with shipping companies. That being said, they do have free shipping deals for certain things and drastically reduced shipping depending on the promotion (but I don't pay attention). I was very hesitant after placing the order because of the enormous complaints out there and although my order was processed and delivered OK I would not recommend ordering things you intend on returning (a lot of clothes) and electronics.

anas192
5/24/13

Great items and constant deals on this site. Get everything you love from the home shopping network. They have everything for the home, kitchen, electronics, fashion, jewelry and more. Some of the deals are just hard to pass up, and they have great customer service.

lanef
1/2/12

I would give HSN five stars, but surepost shipping knock them down a few notches. I like the pretty good prices, selection, and the customer service- HSN has different items a little something for everyone. Surepost is the worst concept as you have UPS deliver the HSN package to the USPS for the delivery to the house. This hand off can add days to the delivery process- if you get the package at all. I really have to see something at HSN that is nowhere else for me to go through that surepost craziness.

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HSN