Review of HSN

patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

4 reviews with 3 stars

vm10
8/28/17

Be careful returning items. I sent two boxes to the same destination and now they have a return service one of the boxes was received right away delivered by USPS the other box for some unknown reason was shipped UPS and I was told I would have to wait 5 to 7 days for my refund then today I received a confirmation of return on one of the items out of the second box and I called the customer service rep and she said that even though one of the items in the Box was received it could take up to eight more days for the rest of the items to show as returned I think this is a bunch of bull crap.

janetc15
4/8/17

I watch HSN quite often. A lot of the products are helpful, convenient, sometimes gimmicky and most just junk. I ordered from them several times and haven't had any big issues with the service or products. My last order was the Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. I was stupidly led to think this product would work because of the demonstration. Well, it doesn't work. Not for any sort of pest. Not even the ones mentioned on the show. The ticking light and sound is also not as "quiet" as they made it sound. It's actually really annoying at night.

Regardless, I didn't bother returning the item after having it for so long. It also took over a month for the item to even ship out from whatever warehouse was in. This was just my last experience that wasn't well, but I haven't had any other issues.

geralds18
9/2/14

During the past month, I purchased 2 computers (HP and DELL) and one television (TOSHIBA). Within a matter of a few months, these items slowly died. No longer have I considered HSN a good place to spend my money. Low price is the key tool what they use to attract the customer towards them.

roberte30
1/23/14

HSN has more junk than anything else. Every now and then they have some cool stuff and some good deals, but its not very often. I try not to watch it too often, but sometimes I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I've ordered things from them before and it all arrived on time and in good shape. I can't complain about that.

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HSN