Review of Housym

Portland, Oregon 97220, United States

1 star

barbarat234
5/17/19

Purchased the Pleasant set with granite cushions. Overall I'm really happy with how it turned out. The quality is excellent and everything looks great. It totally transformed the look of my back deck. Customer service from Housym was outstanding; they responded right away to all my questions and provided regular updates on my order after it was placed. Would definitely buy from them again.

jamesf740
5/16/19

Awesome products and service!! Love my set. I get so many compliments. I was very nervous to buy off of Craigslist, I'm glad I did it!

terryp132
9/17/18

The furniture looks great on our deck! Great product and great service! They look good on our new patio.

brittanyj63
9/12/18

I have been lookin for patio furnitures and this is the best one u can find for this price. they have the best customer service. i emailed for delivery question, they replied in 1 hour. im happy with the look, quality, comfort and the service

eleanors34
9/10/18

Love the quality for the money! A lot to put together, love it!

I'm very happy with them. They are easy to keep clean, comfortable, and add a bright pop of my favorite color!

nolenef
9/9/18

You can't go wrong for the price of this set. If you've been looking around at outdoor sectionals you know they're super expensive, well not this one. I didn't expect too much from it, but it's very nice. The color and materials feel quality and it looks much more expensive than it really is

kellys405
9/7/18

Furniture is absolutely perfect. Yes you have to put it together. Shipped to me in 2 days from date of order

patriciat208
9/6/18

Love this sectional, it makes my deck truly an outstanding place to entertain friends and family. Very impressed how easy it was to put together!

leslieb208
9/5/18

Such a great deal for the price. If you have a compact patio and you don't want to invest too much money this is the set for you. With two people you can get this assembled in 20 mins. Color and size were as expected. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

elenag57
9/4/18

I LOVE this set, especially for the price! You cannot beat it. I was very skeptical about purchasing furniture online that I had not seen or touched before but I was beyond pleased with this. It is perfect for a smaller outdoor space. It does not look cheap at all and the colors give you a variety of options as far as pillows, rugs, etc.
I am not a handy person and would usually leave this job for my boyfriend but I decided to give it a try and it took me just over an hour to put the entire set together. I am super satisfied and would highly recommend it!

lornad22
9/2/18

I wanted a comfortable patio set that would be both great for entertaining friends and for napping. This set did not disappoint. Its big, bigger than expected, its comfy and it looks far more expensive than what I paid for it. Clips and cover are a huge addition too, couldnt find a cover that fit my old set well. This one is custom made for this set. Very happy, 5 stars.

shirleyr118
8/31/18

I received my furniture this week and could not be happier. It's very well made, sturdy, and looks smart. Overall, a great experience and a terrific product at a fair price.

Questions? Get answers from the Housym staff and other customers.

Housym?