HousePackersSydney.com.au reviews

Seaforth, New South Wales 2092, Australia

1 star

lukel33
10/17/17

Our office recently moved to a new place and we hired House Packers Sydney as our mover. It is the best decision eve because they were very professional! They handled the mover perfectly. I highly recommend them.

aidenf6
10/28/16

Best moving company I have ever hired! Very professional, quick, and conscientious, as well as flexible.

keiraf
7/7/16

Great job from one of the best movers in Sydney. House Packers Sydney showed professionalism during my move. They responded quickly to my questions and had solutions to every problems that came up. Even the shipping was great and my things arrived in good condition. House Packers Sydney is a very reliable moving company!

hatties10
4/19/16

Sydney Home Packers is one of the best movers! Moving with them is really stress-free! Would recommend to those who are new to moving.

cecej1
5/29/15

They didn't break anything. I understood the bill and all charges and when they left I felt like I had received quality service at a fair price...quite a statement for the moving business. Thanks!

ronh49
3/25/15

Customer service via phone and email is pretty good as well. Our move was absolutely painless thanks to House Packers Sydney. They arrived on time and got us into our new home much more quickly than we anticipated.

danec12
3/3/15

I didn't move any muscle during the move, you packed - carried - unpacked our things. I'm giving 4 stars since you guys forgot to take some of the used packing materials. you were supposed to dispose off. thanks for the help anyway.

hollandf
11/5/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businesslucky for you, guys, my husband admitted to having damaged the vase before even being packed and I apologize for putting the blame on you really

shaunj3
10/28/14

The guys sent by housepackerssydney.com.au are easy to work with. They're friendly and they really took caution in dealing with my stuff. I recommended them to my newly wedded cousin and she was contented with their service too. So far so good! I just hope they keep up their good job

Questions? Get answers from the HousePackersSydney.com.au staff and other customers.

HousePackersSydney.com.au?