Houseofwillowtree reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

nicolem12
9/20/12

I ordered 4 items from their site and waited 7 business days before calling them to find out the order status since I never received any shipment confirmation. The representative told me they had been waiting for one item and it is in and will be shipping out tomorrow. I waited and never received any confirmation. I called 2 days later and the respresentative told me they were STILL waiting on that item. Neither one of us were rude to one another but before I expressed anything the first thing the rep tells me "you haven't been charged yet, we can cancel your order." Well one, I really wanted those items; two, I could've switched that one item out or waited and three, all I wanted from day one was an update on the package. If it was backordered, tell me that. If it's going to take 5 more days, tell me that. If you don't know, say that. Don't tell me it's going to ship and then push me cancel. The representative did not have an attitude but had poor customer service training because he not only kept pushing me to cancel (which I did) but he also kept interrupting. He eventually asked me if I wanted to wait or change the item out but before I could respond he again pushed me to cancel so I finally just said "yes" and within seconds I received an email with my cancellation notice. Why couldn't they do that with the order status?

Questions? Get answers from the Houseofwillowtree staff and other customers.

Houseofwillowtree?