HouseLookups.com reviews

Tel: 1-855-240-9167
steve@houselookups.com

sallyg45
3/27/18

Had a rocky time connecting to my report and thinking well even if the cost was only $1, I thought that one buck was gone. But lo and behold, eventually Houselookups came through and emailed me the info I was looking for. The wait was well worth the $1 cost for their services.

conniee19
3/27/18

This was very helpful acquiring information pertaining to the beginning value of my property in the event I choose to entertain an offer to sell.

thomask112
3/27/18

Quick, accurate, and reasonable home information report with Home value and all information concerning schools, neighborhoods, and surrounding areas.

randyb101
3/21/18

very pleased with the information I received and will use it again ,on searching out more property , thank you

ronh191
3/19/18

Overall, I found the site most helpful . However, even though I intended to get a single report for $1.00. I found out that I was automatically signed up for a year's subscription at a monhly rate $18.95, which I did NOT sign up for. After talking to the Customer service rep, I got my first report, which I actually found helpful.

robertm622
3/18/18

THE INFORMATION WAS COOL BUT FOUND OUT IT IS NO GOOD FOR REFINANCING AND THE REALATOR SAID THAT WE STILL NEEDED THE FULL PHYSICAL INSPECTION/APPRAISAL ANYWAY.
THEY CHARGE THE $1.00 THEN CHARGED $18.95 AM CONFUSED WHEN THE SITE STATED THAT FIRST APPRAISAL WAS $1.00. I GUESS WE GOT BAIT AND SWITCHED.

gh590
3/18/18

The home inspection checklist is invaluable, as a female in the business, it provides a guide. The school rating as a parent was another good tool. Well worth the money.

angelaa109
3/12/18

It takes a while to download,however it is pretty concixse

It is an okay website but its slow loading data. The info was there as promised

maryf219
3/8/18

The property report was quick and inclusive. Good report! I am worried because it said it was only $1.00 but I see that others were charged $18.95. I hope this is not the case.

ronaldn19
3/7/18

This is well designed with sufficient detail. I was really satsified but the only thing that I did not like was being unable to print

albirs
3/6/18

it is a good idea to know all facts about a property before make next step it is worth to spend some time to know all about it

donaldc92
3/2/18

Questions were pertinent and focused; report provided just the information I needed. System was easy to use. It did not take too much time.

roberts755
3/2/18

The reports were very thorough and helpful. It provided me with the history of the
most recent sale and information regarding the property and community.

romaf1
3/2/18

i'm a first time user and it really helps me to use the information given a good bargaining tool selling my house

markh392
2/28/18

The reports were very helpful and seemingly to be quite accurate on all the information I have read today

ronaldj40
2/26/18

This quick and easy informative value estimation along with other miscellaneous information such as local public school ratings is well worth the single dollar charge.
It is a starting point to find out what your home may be worth if you are planning to sell it. BUT I just checked my bank account to be charged $1. That charge was there along with an ADDITIONAL $18.95.

vickiw52
2/23/18

I needed to know the name of the owner and that was omitted,otherwise, it was accurate.I don't want to be charged more than one dollar.

dl172
2/23/18

the report was very helpful. gave a lot more information that I thought. was very happy with the results. thank you for your web site.

shawnh70
2/19/18

I was looking for value of land and house and it provided what I needed. Some of the information was not correct about the size of my house. I got what I needed

donnam282
2/19/18

I was just double checking value. The review was very good. Very recent picture and Priced very accurate. I will be using this site again. I highly recommend trying this website ifyour looking to find out information on any property.

debrat42
2/18/18

It was what I needed, I was looking to update my information on the home and compare with other properties; I would recommend everyone be knowledgeable about their investment and this provided that informayion.

taks1
2/15/18

The report shows every details of the building structures, and the last sale price, this maybe a good for negotiating, bargaining with the seller(s).

sedrickr
2/12/18

Great service compared to BPO FROM REAL ESTATE AGENT.A THE INFO WAS QUICKLY GENERATED AND ABLE TO GIVE QUOTES QUICKLY.

bjh16
2/12/18

Had great information. I needed information about the value of my home and I was surprised to get much more.

rudolpha4
2/12/18

Surprised to find a checklist of things to look for while conducting my own home inspection. Very useful.

Questions? Get answers from the HouseLookups.com staff and other customers.

HouseLookups.com?