Housekeeping Uniforms reviews

Tel: 888.837.4360

baileyg21
Bailey G.
3/28/19

I am very satisfied with my experience. I was instructed to wait for a "Return Mailing Label" before I send back the size that did not fit properly. I am still waiting for themlabel.

amys590
Amy S.
3/18/19

I hope to be able to give an accurate review AFTER i get my order. I’m being asked questions to answer, to leave a review. I can’t possibly answer with surety, as it’s my first time on your site, first product order and I’ve not received them to be able to determine appropriate answers to your questions.

francinet13
Francine T.
3/10/19

The shopping experience was great. The product itself, did not satisfy. For the price I was expecting a much thicker material. The material is really thin. These housekeeping shirts will not hold up. I will be searching on other sites for more sturdy housekeeping shirts. I was expecting more.

lucindao
Lucinda O.
3/7/19

Item came on time. Im pleased with service. The dress is tighter than expected. Runs small. Order a size up when purchasing the uniform dress

lorriy1
Lorri Y.
2/5/19

My dress is 2 sizes too small!!!!
In measuring the dress i received with your sizing chart, the dress is WAY off. I was told I would have to pay jipping charges to send back and for the replacement dress. That is not right as the site mis-represents the sizes. I plan on reporting this.

alexanders140
Alexander S.
12/7/18

Assistance with size conversion from XL/2X to the size numbers you use was unacceptable. Someone in your company should know if XL is same as 20 or 22 or 40 or 42. I was not given such advise from your employee.

bertab2
Berta B.
10/26/18

Tricky with my paypal account... took a while to recognize it... maybe the systems is slow at both ends... thanks!

carolm501
Carol M.
10/23/18

Great quality just need your size chart to include hip measurements so customers are able to more accurately order correct size. Great customer service; very prompt and courteous. Thank you Christian!

anonymoush157
anonymous H.
10/17/18

I need to return a dress ordered that did not fit. I wish I could obtain a shipping label to print via email

lynnm250
Lynn M.
9/28/18

They run a little small. I had to order a larger size and will return the one that is too small. Thanks

sharonj113
Sharon J.
9/21/18

Although sizing is a little different from regular women's clothing, the quality seems to be excellent.

maryellenk2
Maryellen K.
9/12/18

Limited styles of uniforms but if its what you are looking for, its an easy site to use. I have re-ordered a couple of times.

maryannem22
MaryAnne M.
6/25/18

Site was easy to navigate and color choice was perfect.
And then when it arrived it was NOT yellow, but gold.

auroraj5
Aurora J.
5/29/18

It was very easy to use. My only suggestion is to have the waist and hips included in the sizing chart. It made it a little difficult in choosing the correct size.

monicaf54
Monica F.
5/18/18

Very easy ordering nice pictures on website. Good product,dresses are nice and last no color fade. I have already told sister properties

partheniaw
PARTHENIA W.
5/17/18

wonderful site. the uniforms are really nice and classy. I look forward to purchasing one for each day of the week.

entelag
Entela G.
10/26/17

Christian was very helpful !
The team thought that the shirts look nice but must be a couple inches longer ( to cover butt-because housekeeping team members squat and bend and stretch )also zipper is not preferred since if damaged takes longer and expensive versus buttons that can be easily attached) If these are taken care off we would love to purchase all .

jessicaw221
Jessica W.
10/21/17

I received my order promptly and it is a great quality product. I will definitely order from Housekeeping Uniforms again. Thank you.

maryp277
Mary P.
10/20/17

Helpful sales team, fast shipping, great prices. The pants seem a bit expensive for the thin material made from. I will continue purchasing from here, but if I want high quality product, I will have to purchase elsewhere as the material used is very thin. But good looking and just what I needed for now.

keithr80
Keith R.
9/5/17

Although limited in colors in these dresses I ordered the experience was a good one. I chose the wrong size but that is my bad.

palomaa2
Paloma A.
6/29/17

is very dificult to know the correct size of the cloth if you do not have a size gude with the measures.

nicholasn47
Nicholas N.
6/29/17

great! The dresses have run smaller than I expected, but I will send back the ones that do not fit. Thanks!

robertam47
Roberta M.
6/29/17

The original color was backordered. I was contacted immediately by the vendor and an alternate was found and shipped the same day. It works perfectly for our theatre production and the customer service was fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and handled the switch of items before I was off the phone. This is the third order we have placed and we will continue to use this company when we need more items from the service industry. Thank you.

joea153
Joe A.
6/29/17

Probably not your fault, but I need baby blue uniforms.. not sure where to buy them. So this site wasn't all bad... but, the picture on Light Blue Pants I bought is non existent. I just bought the light blue tunic to go with it because it said it was a similar item.

sarahw278
sarah w.
6/29/17

I probably contributed to the problem by not finding the phone msg left by Cust. Service till a day later - though I still don't know what could have been the problem w/my address, which I'd entered correctly & which they did wind up using. Main problem for me was that despite paying $28.95 for pkg to arrive by
the end of the day on May 8th, so I could wear the uniform to a special event the eve. of May 9th, the pkg didn't arrive till Monday. I've decided to keep the uniform (I ordered 2 sizes to see which would fit) after all, however I'm wondering if I could get refunded the extra amount for the quick shipping, as that's not what I ended up getting! Thanks...

Questions? Get answers from the Housekeeping Uniforms staff and other customers.

Housekeeping Uniforms?