Houndshillshoppingcentre.co.uk reviews

1 Review From Our Community

davee51
9/3/19

THE SEA Fish and Chips.
We were in there for food on Saturday 31.08.2019. My wife ordered a Jacket Potato and I had fish and chips. We noticed a server wondering around with a plate of fish and chips didnt seem to know which table it was for so he put it back on the "Server". Some time later we saw the cook add a plate with a jacket potato on to the server . The waiter picked up the jacket and the plate of fish and chips that had been hanging around for a while and brought them to us. I asked if the fish and chips were still hot as they had already been around the restuarant and then left on the counter for a while, he didnt understand thouroughly just mumbled that the plate was hot. I told him I wasnt going to eat the plate!! My wife was eating her jacket but the bottom half was uncooked so we caught the attention of a waiter (a different one) and said the jacket was raw and his reply was ""go and see the cook i'm to busy"". So my wife had to go to the counter and speak to the cook herself fortunatley he did her another jacket. The second one was properly cooked plus the presentation was so much better as the beans were in a seperate dish whereas in the first attemp they had chucked the beans all over everything.
We looked for a manager but couldnt see anybody to report this matter too. We had to pay in advance so didnt get to complain to anybody.

The attitude of this staff member was unbeleivable. How do they keep a job with this attitude?

Questions? Get answers from the Houndshillshoppingcentre.co.uk staff and other customers.

Houndshillshoppingcentre.co.uk?