Hotmail.de

Hotmail.de has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hotmail.de?

“I still do not trust hotmail because of the technical...”

Omega R.
11/7/11

I still do not trust hotmail because of the technical errors later down the road that one may face such as one being blocked in access to their account for no reason at all. Another reason why I do not trust hotmail has to do with the customer support on the site which can be nonresponsive to the needs of individuals who may be experiencing a crisis with their hotmail account. After a terrible personal experience with hotmail I will say that hotmail should not be 100% trusted at all.

omegar
1,570 helpful votes
November 7th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Hotmail.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotmail.de?

Have a question about Hotmail.de?