This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hotbattery.co.uk

Hotbattery.co.uk

Hotbattery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.07 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hotbattery.co.uk also ranks 66th among Laptop Batteries sites. The most common issues with Hotbattery.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• The costs associated with returning the product made it a waste of time so the laptop battery went in the bin!
  • Contacted site, and got a response from a guy named Jiangfeng Yu in Hong Kong.
How would you rate Hotbattery.co.uk?

“No item”

Janet W.
2/21/17

Further to my post about it being three weeks and no sign of item, I went on to PayPal. Discovered they had not taken my money yet. I cancelled the payment. So retained my money. Ordered another from site I recently bought a laptop battery from. Would have bought both together in the beginning but had already ordered the adapter from the dreadful hotbattery scam. Good luck everyone.

laptop battery (3) jiangfeng yu (3)
janetw76
February 21st, 2017
mikeg12
September 17th, 2010
henrym75
September 14th, 2016
I received no warning that shipping would take this long, but worst of all is not to receive even the courtesy of a reply to 3 requests for status. This smacks of fraud.
I am about to request my credit card company to deny any payments to this company. It may be too late for me, but no one should do business this way.
westernalbemarler
June 10th, 2016
Ordered a battery May 2016. Said it was shipped the next day, received a tracking number that doesn't match up with any shipper. Three weeks later nothing yet. No reply to emails. Should have read the reviews first.
markb131
April 23rd, 2014
They took my money and sent nothing. Now my account doesn't work.
thorb
June 13th, 2011
Batteri-butik.se is a scam site and a sister site to hotbattery.co.uk. I received a battery that just simply didn't work and the site owner / manager, Jiangfeng Yu, replies quickly until I asked for my money back - all went quiet for over a week then.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and so was able to claim a refund via them, however, I do not recommend anyone use batteri-butik.se, or any of its affiliates.
michaels71
May 30th, 2012
What a con hotbattery sent me the wrong battery which i returned to them and thats it so altogether this company cost me £44.08 and i have no battery and no refund, only rated one star as i cannot rate lower :(
johnt32
January 24th, 2011
Supplied battery faulty as delivered in June 2010 at least 10 emails from me asking why I have not recieved replacement. I have proof of return from the post office tracking
Now january 11 and still no replacement just the same Email as mentioned by others ( Battery will be with you shortly) 5 to 30 working days)

DONT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY REGISTED TO DAVID VINCENT WC2E 7EN
ITS THE WESTMINSTER BRIDGE OR THE SAVOY HOTEL. (LIGHT STREET) DOES NOT EXIST IN LONDON CHECK WITH WHO IS
daveb7
August 4th, 2010
Received a laptop battery from this company, it failed after 2 months. There is no phone number and e-mails are ignored so money wasted.
ianh1
July 2nd, 2010
The website is very professionally laid out but the products do not seem to come from this company, they appear to be acting as a broker for individuals all over the world. This meant that when I ordered a battery from this company I was left to liaise with someone in Hong Kong when trying to return under warranty. The costs associated with returning the product made it a waste of time so the laptop battery went in the bin! I've now ordered a cheaper one elsewhere and made a note not to use this company again.
bangf
March 20th, 2011
Don´t buy batterys from this website! I ordered one battery and i got a wrong battery from them, and they don´t give me any help to change this battery.
$#*! them!
eddiee
January 7th, 2011
The site is fraude! Don't buy from this site or the Swedish or Dutch site of this guy named Jiangfeng Yu. I alert PayPal and they investigate this case.
luisp1
July 27th, 2010
Avoid this site. Purchased a battery in this site, and it never arrived. Contacted site, and got a response from a guy named Jiangfeng Yu in Hong Kong. Communication was impossible. Extract: "Dear Sirs,
27 days have past since this purchase. The item has not arrived. Please advise on shipping status and reason for the delay."

Response: "Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your Order. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. Please return the product, If I received the battery, I will shipping to you change a new battery".

I never got any battery, and lost my €60.
sm14
August 10th, 2010
Beware of this site. Product is not shipped from uk. No seller support

Questions? Get answers from the Hotbattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotbattery.co.uk?

Have a question about Hotbattery.co.uk?