Hotbattery.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

janetw76
2/21/17

Further to my post about it being three weeks and no sign of item, I went on to PayPal. Discovered they had not taken my money yet. I cancelled the payment. So retained my money. Ordered another from site I recently bought a laptop battery from. Would have bought both together in the beginning but had already ordered the adapter from the dreadful hotbattery scam. Good luck everyone .

henrym75
9/14/16

I received no warning that shipping would take this long, but worst of all is not to receive even the courtesy of a reply to 3 requests for status. This smacks of fraud.
I am about to request my credit card company to deny any payments to this company. It may be too late for me, but no one should do business this way.

westernalbemarler
6/10/16

Ordered a battery May 2016. Said it was shipped the next day, received a tracking number that doesn't match up with any shipper. Three weeks later nothing yet. No reply to emails. Should have read the reviews first.

markb131
4/23/14

They took my money and sent nothing. Now my account doesn't work.

michaels71
5/30/12

What a con hotbattery sent me the wrong battery which i returned to them and thats it so altogether this company cost me £44.08 and i have no battery and no refund, only rated one star as i cannot rate lower :(

thorb
6/13/11

Batteri-butik.se is a scam site and a sister site to hotbattery.co.uk. I received a battery that just simply didn't work and the site owner / manager, Jiangfeng Yu, replies quickly until I asked for my money back - all went quiet for over a week then.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and so was able to claim a refund via them, however, I do not recommend anyone use batteri-butik.se, or any of its affiliates.

bangf
3/20/11

Don´t buy batterys from this website!!! I ordered one battery and i got a wrong battery from them, and they don´t give me any help to change this battery.
$#*! them!

johnt32
1/24/11

Supplied battery faulty as delivered in June 2010 at least 10 emails from me asking why I have not recieved replacement. I have proof of return from the post office tracking
now january 11 and still no replacement just the same Email as mentioned by others ( Battery will be with you shortly) 5 to 30 working days)

DONT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY REGISTED TO DAVID VINCENT WC2E 7EN
ITS THE WESTMINSTER BRIDGE OR THE SAVOY HOTEL. (LIGHT STREET) DOES NOT EXIST IN LONDON CHECK WITH WHO IS

eddiee
1/7/11

The site is fraude!!! Don't buy from this site or the Swedish or Dutch site of this guy named Jiangfeng Yu. I alert PayPal and they investigate this case.

mikeg12
9/17/10

OK

sm14
8/10/10

beware of this site. product is not shipped from uk. no seller support

daveb7
8/4/10

Received a laptop battery from this company, it failed after 2 months. There is no phone number and e-mails are ignored so money wasted.

luisp1
7/27/10

Avoid this site. Purchased a battery in this site, and it never arrived. Contacted site, and got a response from a guy named Jiangfeng Yu in Hong Kong. Communication was impossible. Extract: "Dear Sirs,
27 days have past since this purchase. The item has not arrived. Please advise on shipping status and reason for the delay."

Response: "Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your Order. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. Please return the product,If I received the battery, I will shipping to you change a new battery".

I never got any battery, and lost my 60.

ianh1
7/2/10

The website is very professionally laid out but the products do not seem to come from this company, they appear to be acting as a broker for individuals all over the world. This meant that when I ordered a battery from this company I was left to liaise with someone in Hong Kong when trying to return under warranty. The costs associated with returning the product made it a waste of time so the laptop battery went in the bin! I've now ordered a cheaper one elsewhere and made a note not to use this company again.

Questions? Get answers from the Hotbattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hotbattery.co.uk?