HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 3.87 stars from 151 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja also ranks 4th among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja?

“Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business!”

Vijay s.
4/3/20

Im really glad that I have chosen the right hosting provider for my business! Im using Hosting raja service from past 1 and half years and its really good! Even their hosting plans are also very much affordable! But few days back there was some serious problem where my website was down for 12 hours! And i was really worried and contacted their support team and they said there might little delay due to the current situation ( Covid-19 lockdown). But within next 20 mins one their executive connected me and helped us with our website! I really appreciate their work during these Covid-19 crises. Im really happy to recommend this provider!

“Worst web hosting server of HostingRaja | must read review of hostingraja do not buy any plan”

Rohit K.
7/28/20

Never and ever go with Hostingraja web hosting, while purchasing plan they are saying that if any technical issue you face we will revert your many but after my site migrated in there server my site was down they are saying that your site was consuming more resources because of this it is not working and asking me to shift in costly plan. If their server is not capable to handle load then they should return our money. Please do not go to hostingraja for web hosting

support team (44) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (101) 1 year (10) service provider (11) 6 months (6) issue (60) server (52) 3 years (6) raja services (11) 4 years (5)
akasha13
September 26th, 2019
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!
shails1
April 9th, 2016
Hosting Raja provides a excellent and affordable service of domain name and web hosting server. I have been their client since 2 years and whenever i faced any issues with their services their customer support is active all 24*7 hrs and provides all possible help to me. I really want to thanks my friend to suggesting me such a good hosting service. Hope they will continue offering great and affordable services.
vijayp12
September 30th, 2016
Hi, We are handling very crucial site for Special Crime Records Bureau, Bihar. We have recently hosted our site with Hosting Raja and found your support very helpful and in time. I must say this is better service than other Indian and international hosting providers we used in the past. Also, I am impressed with the speed of the site and price of your package. I have more coming projects which I am confident that I would be using your service only. Keep up the good work.
neelr2
April 26th, 2016
Excellent Hosting company!. Very genuine and professional group of people. As per me this is One of the best web hosting companies with expertise in what they do. I Really appreciate your work.
The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.
suryag2
July 2nd, 2018
Hello Hi Every one
Last few days a go I got VPS hosting from Hosting Raja I read so many reviews on internet about this and about that. I did got any problem when I was cing there plans I tried to chart with them. They gave me extra 30% Offer I fealty that its a nice deal. There support also looks descent for me
sahilj
May 4th, 2016
When I purchased Hosting from Hosting Raja at the initial stage I faced few issues my website was not working and I was facing lot problem with it. Then I contacted Hosting Raja technical team they one of their team member resolved it but after few days The same problem raised again this time I contacted a senior member of their team and finally it was resolved and now my website is working smoothly. I really appreciate their dedications and patience which technical team of Hosting Raja show towards their customers.
nishithas
August 2nd, 2018
One of my friend suggested me to use Hosting raja back in 2014. Accordingly, I was using their premium hosting plan for my business and it was pretty good and i also got that for very lesss price. Has the years passes by im still using their service but now I have upgraded to their dedicated server. And it's pretty cool to use their services because I have been using their hosting service for many years now, moreover they have the best supporting team who have helped me at the time of trouble. It is definitely recommended to use their hosting service.
preyal
July 30th, 2018
I am a small bigness owner of E comes Website they handle the best server before my website will go down whenever I get huge traffic then I shift to hostingraja their Server is working very very well compared to any other
shivangis1
April 19th, 2016
Hosting Raja is a great service provider, There hosting offers are great, as well as their support is very friendly, they always handle the problems efficiently, kindly and promptly.
It is a very stable hosting provider for practically anything, their hosting packages are affordable and fit all boxes and suite all needs. I shall continue using HostingRaja forever.
jeevans5
June 17th, 2016
I purchased windows hosting plan from Hosting Raja, its been 2 years, and I would say they have given a good service so far. Their technical team is brilliant always ready to assist me in late hours too. I would say all indian websites should try hosting raja.
arpanas
August 18th, 2018
I have been Hosting raja customer from past 4 years and its really amazing to use their web hosting service. And currently im using their could hosting solution for my websites, and what i liked most about their service is that their hosting price because I sing up for their cloud server for much cheaper price than any other hosting provider in the market and i also got pretty good features also. One more thing that I would like to share about Hosting raja is that they have one of the best supporting team. Because whenever I have any issues related to my hosting they have responded to it quickly and also resolved it very soon. Im really satisfied with their service and support. Even I also recommend their services.
keyurp1
April 7th, 2016
Here is my experience with HostingRaja.in after using it for two of my websites for more then one long year, all I say that HostingRaja did great things for me and my website never went down, I have Premium SME plan of their hostinge which provides me Unlimited web space, Bandwidth, email accounts and domains.

Good things about Hosting Raja -

Good customer/technical support available 24/7, they know the value of customers very well.
Toll free number to get instant help via Phone. 24/7 Live chat support
Easy to use cPanel access to manage website.
Fast loading speed of website.
Many power packed features in cPanel to manage a website like website free website builder, Traffic and visitor reporting and code compression which help websites to load more fast.

Hope this review will help you to choose best web hosting for you.
vijayr3
April 7th, 2016
I used to host my website from big rock but their support was nil and I always had issues with my website. I was so much depressed that I took the opinion of my friends and they asked me to Host my website from HostingRaja as they are the best web hosting providers in India.
I was reluctant at first b'coz of my bad experiences with other company. I called HostingRaja and they agreed to host my website at a cheaper price that what I was paying before. I gave it a try and started hosting my website from them. It's been more than 8 months now. My website is working fine with now downtime.
They are providing a good Technical support as well which helps me to contact them at any point of time. On the whole HostingRaja services are better than other web hosts and they can rightly be called the best web hosting provider in India.
suryas10
January 18th, 2019
As per my opinion there is no choice other than "Hostingraja. Why? I have some strong point behind saying that the Hostingraja is good choice for Indian. I have included all my points in my detailed article, which I think, would be a beneficial for you too.

So, I request, before making any decision for hosting partner. Please refer the below article. I am sure you won't be disappointed by reading the valuable points which I included in the article.

Thanks, Surya, Founder, https://www.hostingmall.in
shwetag1
April 6th, 2017
My site was not opening from sometimes. But within contact to the support at hosting raja, it is working well within few minutes.
jeevans3
April 7th, 2016
I am a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years and Using their Cloud server for my websites. There were some issue I was facing with my website and my web developer was not able to fix that issue.
So I contacted the technical support of HostingRaja and they fuxed the issue I was facing with my website in jusr few minutes, I was so happy, but after few days I started facing the same issue, again I contacted their customer support team and informed them about the issue. They asked apologies for the inconvenience I faced

This time they took some extra time to fix the issue I was facing and now everything is working perfectly fine.

I could have wrote negative review on the same day I faced the issue with my website but because of the fast and responsive support I got from HostingRaja support team I dodn't write any negative review.

Being a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years I would happily say they have one of the best techical support team because their are several hosting companies don't provider proper support.
annayaa
July 30th, 2015
I have been Hosting Raja's Customer from long time. The best feature which they provide there customer with is the best technical support 24*7. I am one of their happy customer and would like to recommend others for this.
adhivikar
September 25th, 2012
I m also happy with hosting services. I'm really wonder with the Hostingraja customer support service. Thanks

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

Have a question about HostingRaja?