Review of HostingRaja.in

support@hostingraja.in

18 reviews with 4 stars

akasha13
9/26/19
Hosting raja rocks! I highly recommend it to anyone needing hosting. I've been a happy customer of theirs since a friend recommended them back in 2015.

Reliable, affordable, excellent support, and continually improving with new features. They have been fulfilling my hosting needs as my business has grown seamlessly. Ensures my customers are happy too. Thanks for your amazing support!!!
suryas10
1/18/19
As per my opinion there is no choice other than "Hostingraja. Why ? I have some strong point behind saying that the Hostingraja is good choice for Indian. I have included all my points in my detailed article , which I think, would be a beneficial for you too.

So, I request, before making any decision for hosting partner. Please refer the below article. I am sure you won't be disappointed by reading the valuable points which I included in the article.

Thanks, Surya, Founder, https://www.hostingmall.in
arpanas
8/18/18
I have been Hosting raja customer from past 4 years and its really amazing to use their web hosting service. And currently im using their could hosting solution for my websites, and what i liked most about their service is that their hosting price because I sing up for their cloud server for much cheaper price than any other hosting provider in the market and i also got pretty good features also. One more thing that I would like to share about Hosting raja is that they have one of the best supporting team. Because whenever I have any issues related to my hosting they have responded to it quickly and also resolved it very soon. Im really satisfied with their service and support. Even I also recommend their services.
nishithas
8/2/18
One of my friend suggested me to use Hosting raja back in 2014. Accordingly, I was using their premium hosting plan for my business and it was pretty good and i also got that for very lesss price. Has the years passes by im still using their service but now I have upgraded to their dedicated server. And it's pretty cool to use their services because I have been using their hosting service for many years now, moreover they have the best supporting team who have helped me at the time of trouble. It is definitely recommended to use their hosting service.
preyal
7/30/18
I am a small bigness owner of E comes Website they handle the best server before my website will go down whenever I get huge traffic then I shift to hostingraja their Server is working very very well compared to any other
suryag2
7/2/18
Hello Hi Every one
last few days a go I got VPS hosting from Hosting Raja I read so many reviews on internet about this and about that. I did got any problem when I was cing there plans I tried to chart with them. They gave me extra 30% Offer I fealty that its a nice deal. There support also looks descent for me
shwetag1
4/6/17
My site was not opening from sometimes. But within contact to the support at hosting raja, it is working well within few minutes.
vijayp12
9/30/16
Hi, We are handling very crucial site for Special Crime Records Bureau, Bihar. We have recently hosted our site with Hosting Raja and found your support very helpful and in time. I must say this is better service than other Indian and international hosting providers we used in the past. Also, I am impressed with the speed of the site and price of your package. I have more coming projects which I am confident that I would be using your service only. Keep up the good work.
jeevans5
6/17/16
I purchased windows hosting plan from Hosting Raja, its been 2 years, and I would say they have given a good service so far. Their technical team is brilliant always ready to assist me in late hours too. I would say all indian websites should try hosting raja.
sahilj
5/4/16
When I purchased Hosting from Hosting Raja at the initial stage I faced few issues my website was not working and I was facing lot problem with it. Then I contacted Hosting Raja technical team they one of their team member resolved it but after few days The same problem raised again this time I contacted a senior member of their team and finally it was resolved and now my website is working smoothly. I really appreciate their dedications and patience which technical team of Hosting Raja show towards their customers.
neelr2
4/26/16
Excellent Hosting company!!!.. Very genuine and professional group of people. As per me this is One of the best web hosting companies with expertise in what they do. I Really appreciate your work.
The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.
shivangis1
4/19/16
Hosting Raja is a great service provider, There hosting offers are great, as well as their support is very friendly,they always handle the problems efficiently, kindly and promptly.
It is a very stable hosting provider for practically anything, their hosting packages are affordable and fit all boxes and suite all needs. I shall continue using HostingRaja forever.
shails1
4/9/16
Hosting Raja provides a excellent and affordable service of domain name and web hosting server. I have been their client since 2 years and whenever i faced any issues with their services their customer support is active all 24*7 hrs and provides all possible help to me. I really want to thanks my friend to suggesting me such a good hosting service. Hope they will continue offering great and affordable services.
vijayr3
4/7/16
I used to host my website from big rock but their support was nil and I always had issues with my website. I was so much depressed that I took the opinion of my friends and they asked me to Host my website from HostingRaja as they are the best web hosting providers in India.
I was reluctant at first b'coz of my bad experiences with other company. I called HostingRaja and they agreed to host my website at a cheaper price that what I was paying before. I gave it a try and started hosting my website from them. It's been more than 8 months now. My website is working fine with now downtime.
They are providing a good Technical support as well which helps me to contact them at any point of time. On the whole HostingRaja services are better than other web hosts and they can rightly be called the best web hosting provider in India.
keyurp1
4/7/16
Here is my experience with HostingRaja.in after using it for two of my websites for more then one long year, all I say that HostingRaja did great things for me and my website never went down, I have Premium SME plan of their hostinge which provides me Unlimited web space, Bandwidth, email accounts and domains.

Good things about Hosting Raja -

Good customer/technical support available 24/7, they know the value of customers very well.
Toll free number to get instant help via Phone. 24/7 Live chat support
Easy to use cPanel access to manage website.
Fast loading speed of website.
many power packed features in cPanel to manage a website like website free website builder, Traffic and visitor reporting and code compression which help websites to load more fast.

Hope this review will help you to choose best web hosting for you.
jeevans3
4/7/16
I am a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years and Using their Cloud server for my websites. There were some issue I was facing with my website and my web developer was not able to fix that issue.
So I contacted the technical support of HostingRaja and they fuxed the issue I was facing with my website in jusr few minutes, I was so happy, but after few days I started facing the same issue, again I contacted their customer support team and informed them about the issue. They asked apologies for the inconvenience I faced

This time they took some extra time to fix the issue I was facing and now everything is working perfectly fine.

I could have wrote negative review on the same day I faced the issue with my website but because of the fast and responsive support I got from HostingRaja support team I dodn't write any negative review.

Being a customer of HostingRaja since 1.5 years I would happily say they have one of the best techical support team because their are several hosting companies don't provider proper support.
annayaa
7/30/15
I have been Hosting Raja's Customer from long time. The best feature which they provide there customer with is the best technical support 24*7. I am one of their happy customer and would like to recommend others for this.
adhivikar
9/25/12
I m also happy with hosting services ..I'm really wonder with the Hostingraja customer support service. thanks

I suggest you to checkout ispaze.com if you are considering reseller hosting , hostgator is a eig company and just google their reviews before you buy them

By Praneetha T.

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s., HostingRaja.in Representative

I am a Digital marketer and using HostingRaja for many years. I am writing this review to assist you decide what is good for your website. This is definitely not an individual assault or support on Hosting Raja, its straightforward based on experience I had with HostingRaja in past 4- years. Here is my experience of different services they gave to me: I am using HostingRaja services since 3 years. They never give permanent solution to the technical issues and kept websites non-working. Their server goes down 3-4 times in a day as well as Servers are not secured. I hosted 4 of websites with them and all websites got hacked 5-6 times because they do not provide security. Recently I moved my main websites to FastComet and now My websites are running perfectly fine with FastComet. But 3 of my websites are still with HostingRaja and affected with malware. Their support team is no able to remove the malware from my sites. ------------------They also closed my affiliate account without any prior information or notification and in my affiliate i had an earning of around Rs. 1,00,000. I sent many mail regarding this but their is no resolution from their side. So as per my experience it is better to stay away from HostingRaja. They give attractive deals and discounts on hosting to attract customers but once you pay they will start showing their real face and do not give proper solution to the technical issues. Their server speed is quite slow and because of slow server I had lost my organic ranking. If you host your website with them you will have to face frequent server downtime issue. Their server goes down for 4-5 times in a day. Their sales support is very good in selling and they will work with you until you make the payment but after payment they will do not care about you. Live chat support is worst. Their favourite line is "Please send an email to our support team regarding your issue" and simply leave the chat whenever they want. The technical support team of HostingRaja is worst. They will not resolve the issue until you write negative reviews. Also you will not give permanent solution for the issue

By victoria m.
Questions? Get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

15 Photos for HostingRaja.in