HostingRaja.in

HostingRaja.in has a consumer rating of 4.18 stars from 146 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostingRaja.in also ranks 3rd among Domain Registration sites. The most common issues with HostingRaja.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have a very good support team always eager to assist me whenever I contact them.
  • We are using Hosting raja from past 2 years and have no issues at all .

• It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now.
  • I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc..
How would you rate HostingRaja.in?

“Best hosting website”

Vishal A.
9/27/16

I migrated my hosting account from other hosting company to hosting raja 8 months back as it was told to me by one of my friend that they have a good tech support. I was resistant at the starting but finally I thought to give HostingRaja a try as their prices was cheaper as well as affordable too. Its been more then 8 months now and I am happy to say that they have given me decent hosting service. All small issues are dealt within few minutes after calling them and that's the reason I am putting my time here and writing a good review. Hope they continue the same type of service in future.

“No refund from 6 months, worst customer service”

Rohit c.
8/16/18

It has been more than 6 months I have initiated a refund from the company and have not received it till now. As per their refund policy, the customer is supposed to ask for a refund within one month, and in our case we asked for refund after just a few days. There is no call-back from them as customer support executives asked us to wait for call back. Now it has been a lot of time waiting for their call-back to assist us regarding the issue so we are posting this review. I request all of you do not buy any hosting plan from hostingraja. We bought VPS with dual core 8 GB RAM and still the speed was equivalent to a 512 MB shared hosting plan of our other hosting server provider.

support team (43) 2 years (12) customer support (23) service (100) 1 year (10) customer service (6) 6 months (6) service provider (11) issue (59) server (49) 3 websites (4) services (45)
sivac3
December 7th, 2017
I was used hosting raja dedicated server from last 6 months buy suddenly my websites goes down and ask from support team and they told me this is development issue for that need to

check with your developer, and devloper told us its hosting provider issue, my all 3 websites down for 2 days but hosting raja tech team is not help me at all final i switch my server

with Livemnc and they migrate my dedicated server with in 2 or 3 hours with few hours downtime and now my all three websites are working fine, Livemnc done free of cost my old

provider Dedicated server data migration to new server with all 70 Mail i9d's.

Tech support helped to move my project without any problems, there is no data lost. Thanks, you are the best!

i am recommend Livemnc DaTa Center

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By Neel s.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja.in staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

shivs1
Neel s.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja.in?

Have a question about HostingRaja.in?