Horchow.co

Horchow.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Horchow.co?

“Expensive Shipping/Poor Customer Service”

N F.
5/5/21

I used to shop Horchow exclusively but their shipping fees are absolutely outrageous! And, don't wait for an offer of free shipping no matter how large your purchase, because the never offer it on larger ticket items like competitors do. I now go to their site for inspiration and buy on competitors sites who offer discounts AND free shipping. Makes a HUGE difference! And customer service is a joke. They are not interested in resolving your issues! In fact, it is obvious they prefer when you simply request to return or cancel your purchase. It took me a while to make the switch, but after my last encounter, I swore off Horchow. If you absolutely have to have it, buy from their sister store, Neiman's instead. Be warned though, shipping fees are the same for larger items. You are better off shopping their competitors sites!

nf32
May 5th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Horchow.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Horchow.co?

Have a question about Horchow.co?