Review of HomeworkDoer

Tel: 615-927-8633
homeworkdoer@gmail.com

stacyj52
1/26/19

Will take your money and not do any work. Will also disappear when you ask for a refund. Please do not trust the "Good" reviews, the owner of the company also pays people, family and friends to post reviews for him online. He also sells his services as well giving out reviews.

yayc
12/3/18

How can a company scam if they allow you to pay after the assignment is done? I've never understood that. If you're too cheap to pay the fee and receive the assignment after it's done you deserve to be scammed

jalynw1
11/22/18

UNPROFESSIONAL! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER RECEIVED MY PAPER OR MY REFUND WHICH THEY STATED I WOULD GET MY MONEY. BACK THEY ARE TERRIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THEM

erics506
11/22/18

Couldn't have done it better myself. I'm lazy with homework, but they are detailed. My teacher is a hard ass and they put him in his place

denisr37
11/21/18

The site is managed by Conmen..They Scam both writers and Students....Work with them at your own risk. They will promise to deliver your paper, but they wont.

danip22
11/19/18

I gave them two weeks to do my paper and they just didn't do it. They kept lying to me saying it was almost done and then kept telling me to wait. And then when I tried to ask for it they didn't reply and I was late for my assignment. Please don't waste your time with these people. Hopefully PayPal will give me my money back.

isabellas28
11/18/18

Let me tell you, these people are the truth. Not sure who handled my class, but it was worth every penny. Never failing a class again

creightond
11/17/18

Recently hired their site to handle me computer work. I hate programming. Got my grade back today on my discrete final. I'm completely satisfied.

kevinj215
11/11/18

I paid $20 dollars for Jack the tutor, to help me with a problem. He said that it would get completed within that hour. However, several hours later it was never completed nor received an email. I wanted my refund for the service that was not provided and he canceled my request.
Never do business with them.

kentk37
11/5/18

Johnathan Mangioni, Carlton Christ, Chelsey Clark are all agents from hell. They wont pay for work done. They scam both writers and students. Try them at your own risk. They scammed me $153. Up to now they never responds to my emails.

brendonn2
5/29/18

Hello everyone, I'm writing this review from a personal experience, I'm Asiphyx (By username) I recently ordered a 26 question algebra test from this company, and I thought everything was going well until I got the test. I needed this to be done not because I couldn't do it but because the deadline was near and I had too many other things to do to finish it. I thought I could rely on them since I spent 75$ to get this done within the next 12 hours, I got my copy back and they neglected the special instructions I had for four of the questions, which was 50% of the credit for the test. On top of that the rest of the questions were strictly multiple choice, but some of the answers they provided were not part of the multiple choice. What kind of "Experts" do they have that miscalculate an answer so badly that it isn't one of the four choices the test gives you?? I could do better than their "experts" easily if I had the time to complete it. It took me 2 hours on their live chat (The support users name was James I believe.) To get a 20$ refund issued, even though their policy says anything under 50% on your grade will be issued 100% refund and the test got a 43% which is a big fat F on my paper, stick to doing your own work do not trust these companies to give you what you pay for, as it seems they hire elementary kids or just complete idiots to do the work and then call them "Experts". Please, stay away from this company if you don't want a bad experience, these other reviews that are 5 stars are very fake a lot of them look exactly the same as the fake reviews they post on their own site.

alinag10
3/8/18

Once I took homework help for my math class from HomeworkDoer. They are good. My homework was perfect. They are cooperative too. But Now I am taking regular study service from Homework minutes, I found them quite better than any other else in respect of cost and materials. Their tutorials are so helpful that I don't need to go to tutors now. My friends are also satisfied with Homework Minutes. I will recommend, https://www.homeworkminutes.com

keving163
2/1/18

I dont usually use sites like this. My friend recommended it so I went ahead and tried it. Im pleased to say theyre legit. I would recommend anyone

myac2
1/31/18

Ive tried 3 sites to get a paper written. This was the only one that actually delivered what they said they would. I got a B on the paper and it was done in 16 hours.

soniyab1
1/25/18

GREAT SITE!!! They work quick. Sent an assignment in that was due the day of by midnight and they got it back to me by 10pm. Havent got the grade back yet but it looks awesome

tierar
6/21/17

Complete SCAM!! The last paper i needed written, i paid money upfront expecting my paper on time but instead i received unprofessional service and never received my completed paper or money refund. Do NOT recommend.

jennaw34
6/16/17

Currently working two jobs and taking an online chem class. After complaining on twitter about having to write a paper, homeworkdoer reached out to me offering their services. I thought "why not, website seems legit". Big mistake. I asked them to write a paper that is due in a week and to do a chem homework assignment which was due last night. I never received the homework assignment despite being assured it would be completed on time. They claimed it was attached in an email but if you look at my screenshot they never attached anything, only thing attached was my assignment instructions. So I am out $25 for that. And I am sure they will tell me the same thing for the paper. When I originally posted this review, homeworkdoer immediately sent an email telling me to take the review down before they would resend the assignment. That was three hours ago and still no assignment. If they actually did it, all they need to do is email it to me. I would file a complaint with the BBB, but homeworkdoer is not even a legit business so there is really no way for me to get my money back, but I do not want anybody else to fall for this. Also, this is the guy who I sent the money to. This would be a great business if they actually provided the services they advertise.

Tip for consumers: don't

destinec
6/11/17

Gotta have this number on standby. Whenever I don't feel like doing an assignment they have my back.

brandonj37
5/31/17

I dont understand the reviews that claim this site is a scam. They literally offer the option to pay after the assignment is done. Smh. I always choose that option and have never had an issue.

kiac6
5/30/17

I was actually recommended this site by my sister which she actually got her assignment back. I had a 1050 paper and I never received it. The payment was only $40 so I'm really not concerned and something in the back of my head told me to just write my own paper, which I'm glad I did. They emailed me saying some writes looking dude name * would write my paparr lol when I seen a pic I could trust that one bit. People don't waste your money on this $#*!, they scam for a living lol! Broke asses!!

*Personal information redacted by admin

currents
1/11/17

Please do not be fooled & send money to homeworkdoer@gmail.com via messenger because it is a scam. They take your money & send a blank email saying the assignment is attached & completed & never attach the assignment then cause you out on messenger after not delivering.

evans229
12/7/16

These guys are a bunch of $#*!ing finessers! They will take your money and NEVER provide the assignment you paid for. I had the $#*!ty tutor of * who I paid on November 29th for a paper to be completed and returned to me by December 6th. On the day of the 6th, he was not even finished and kept reassuring that he would send the assignment before the midnight deadline. Surprise Surprise!! He NEVER EVEN $#*!ING SENT THE PAPER. I got a zero for my final research paper and a failure of the entire course.
Please anyone who is considering using this service look elsewhere, I would hate for anyone to go through what I went through.

*Personal information redacted by admin

dominiques13
12/6/16

So I'm back a year later to be petty & remind people this site is a SCAM. This fall semester just reminded me of last year on how they took my money & never did the paper & I failed my class. I was able to get my money back through PayPal though. But no pressure...I just had to come back a year later and say don't trust this site. I had to retake the class spring of this year. But for all those thinking about it DONT do it. Just try & write your paper or complete your assignments on your own. Because you don't want to be the next person writing a review. #scam #yesimpetty #dudetoldmetotakedwnmyreview #haha #itsStillup

Your welcome

bestw8
11/10/16

They'll never pay for the work done. carlton christ Jonathan mangioni avoid such emails from them. Rot in hell.

mannyb3
11/1/16

Upon looking for companies to handle my homework I stumbled across this site. They lured me in by letting me pay half upfront. Lucky for me they came through and I sent the second half after the paper was done.

I got mine in less than a day. Why didnt you ask to pay after it was done

By Brandon D.

Its usually $10 per page unless you got an urgent assignment. I've spent as much as $30 per page but it was last minute AF.

By Brandon D.

Questions? Get answers from the HomeworkDoer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HomeworkDoer