Review of HitWebDesign

HitWebDesign reviews

ericm87
8/21/15

They were going to send me 100 dollar gift card to spend at Walmart. I never got to discuss my website and when I hung up on the person they called me back. Anyone who says "Don't think about it, just give me your credit card, "NO"

vw4
7/22/14

One star is too high. I called to get into and was harassed by someone to give my credit card number because they were going to send me 100 dollar gift card to spend at Walmart. I never got to discuss my website and when I hung up on the person they called me back. Anyone who says "Don't think about it, just give me your credit card..." RUN!

dustinm4
12/2/10

Well i have had sites built for me before but hit web has been the worst they not only take 1/2 a year to even build your site they do a horrible job at designing and creating it. It will look like they were rushed and didn't design what i had wanted so as far as having hit web design for you i would say RUN far away. Go find a high school kid that's probably cheaper and faster and looks better.

Dustin McCaslin

husamq
7/18/10

This website is interested in stealong others' money only. As soon as they get your credit card number, your suffering starts. They will charge you more that you agreed with them. If you have a refund, you will never see it. Once they get your credit card, you will be never able to conact them, no body will answer your calls.

charlesd1
11/25/09

THIS SITE NEVER DELIVERED ON THE WEB SITE THEY WERE PAID FOR

Questions? Get answers from the HitWebDesign staff and other customers.

HitWebDesign?