This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Herroom.co

Herroom.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Herroom.co?

“If your return is denied You are the Liar no exceptions Long time customer review here”

Raye B.
12/12/20

Review written about my wife's order and experience. Ordered two bras and a pair of panties October 5. It took over six weeks to get them. Order received order November 20, She tried on the bras they did not fit. She immediately returned the bras on November 23. They did not respond to the return until December 8. They said they would not refund the money on one bra because it was stained and torn. This was totally impossible as it had only been tried on and neither bra fit so I immediately sent both of them back. If it was damaged or stained in any way they sent it to me in that condition. They offer absolutely no proof of this damage and customer service is powerless to help as she told me "managment does not allow escalation on this type of complaint" Yes, it is only $52.00 for one bra and it is at the perfect price point that it isn't worth the hassle to contact the credit card company. My wife has bought from this company off and on for several years but never had to return anything. Needless to say we will not order anything from them ever again. Their negative 2 star or less reviews have increased to over 23% this last year.

majeedaht
March 22nd, 2021

They have no system in place for if you don't receive your package, they could care less. They stole a close to $210 order and I don't have money to give away... I never received any items but they kept my money and told me it was the post office, s problem so go there... during COVID-19? Terrible company don't do business with them we work too hard for our money to just throw it away

rayeb
December 12th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Herroom.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Herroom.co?

Have a question about Herroom.co?