Review of Helpfulhal.net

6/28/13
FA*******011
My Complaint! National Arbitration Forum. Contact me for additional issues. DO
NOT DO BUSINESS W/ HELPFULHAL! There may be a way to do business w/
them; but, @ your own peril!!!
richardh5
8/4/10
They took my money but won't do anything else.They won't answer the phone,or my e-mails to them. I've tried to get my money back and was told it was under review but now they just ignore any type of contact with me.
robertg1
9/9/09
Helpfulhal.net is a rip off company. Stay away at all costs. A sales person came to my offinr after repeated phone calls, and sold me on their web design and hosting package. I wrote Helpful Hal a check and Helpful Hal helped himself to my money. That was over one year ago. I have not received one single return of message(s). I drove to their regional headquarters in Santa Ana Ca. and found a 12' x 12 ' office in a run down section of town. Needless to say, no one was in. I have made three such trips to this address. Same results. I have even tried their Corporate office (listed on their web sight) in Vancover, WA.. Surprise! There is no Corporate office in Vancover, WA., or the state of Washington. This company is bold. They keep upgrading their own web sight. Do not be fooled.
Stay away from these crooks!!

Questions? Get answers from the Helpfulhal.net staff and other customers.

Helpfulhal.net?