HelloMollyFashion reviews

Tel: +61 2 9017 0300
info@hellomollyfashion.com

rudinar
11/17/18
• Updated review

I purchased a dress months ago and I used for my niece's weeding. I received a lot of compliments. I Love the dresse and the quality.

“Great service!”
10/10/18
• Previous review

I returned my dress and they refunded me 100% after 7days. Service excellent! I highly recommend to purchase from them!

“Happy to buy from them!”
9/11/18
• Previous review

I bought 2 dresses from them, and I really liked the quality and delivery service. I just have to return back one of the dresses, just because about the wrong size that I have chosen. I will give 5 stars when my return will be completed 100%, because this is the first time that I have to return a item from them.

coreyl22
3/6/18

Just had my first experience with Hello Molly and they are truly a great company to deal with! Not only do they have a wide selection of very quality clothes, but their service is a breath of fresh air.

They have a phone number that is actually answered by a live person. I had to call twice with questions and both times the person on the other line was very helpful and had sincere appreciation for my business.

My order was in hand four days after ordering and the shipment came all the way from Australia to the US.

Definitely will be using this site again in the future and I would recommend it to anyone!

maddiet
10/13/17

This website sells exceptionally good quality clothes. The best value comes on the more formal items which tend to be around $65-80. On other items such as casual dresses and clothes the pricing is a bit expensive also sitting around the $65-80 mark (however they're to die for).

The only improvement i could offer to the website would be offering free return for over $150 for example as it would mean id be more willing to take risk and buy more things

nicolem155
4/30/17

Ordered a blush dress for a dance and love the material! It is super flattering and is an exact representation of what is offered in the picture. Only bought the one dress but would recommend this site. Great quality and came quick.

Questions? Get answers from the HelloMollyFashion staff and other customers.

HelloMollyFashion?