Review of HelloEnvoy

Tel: 1-888-368-6924
help@helloenvoy.com

nancyw45
3/6/15

I have been driving my mom around for the past year to run small errands such as picking prescriptions or just getting weekly groceries. This is a dream service for me and the cost is very affordable.

sarahl88
11/9/14

For the past 10 years I have been the sole helper for my aging parents. It has been pretty tough on me since I am an only child. I cannot say enough good things about hello envoy. My only wish is that they invented this years ago.

nancyl55
9/28/14

Whenever we had someone come to help us out they were always respectful and professional. The advantage of this program is you do not need to hire someone off of craigslist on an ongoing basis.

Hi Mary - The cost of an Envoy membership in your area is $19 per month after a 30-day free membership trial. As a member, you can simply pay for the services that you need, when you need them. The of shopping at your favorite local stores is $12 per store + 10% of any items purchased for you. The cost of dedicated 1:1 help, such as tasks around the house, transportation, or dedicated errands is $25 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum, billed in full hour increments. If you needed anything purchased for you during the dedicated help, there would also be the 10% fee. We would love to learn more about your needs and see if we can help. Please contact our Concierge Team at 1-888-368-6924 or by emailing help@helloenvoy.com. We hope to have the opportunity to help soon!

By Madison S., HelloEnvoy Representative

Hi Mary - Absolutely! We would be happy to help you while you are recovering. Please contact our friendly Concierge Team at 1-888-368-6924 or by emailing help@helloenvoy.com. We would love to learn more about how we can help and can assist with matching you with an Envoy to schedule your first visit!

By Madison S., HelloEnvoy Representative

Greetings Carol, Yes, we certainly do background checks on our Envoys. The safety and security of our client's is a top priority. You can learn more about our approach to our clients' Safety and Security here: https://www.helloenvoy.com/safety If you have any additional questions or would like to get started with a free trial, you can call one of our friendly Family Concierge Desk agents at 1-888-368-6924. I hope that this helps! Best, Madison

By Madison S., HelloEnvoy Representative

Greetings Margaret, I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with another caretaker. At Envoy, the safety and security of our client's is a top priority and we do background checks on all of our Envoys. You can learn more about our approach to our clients' Safety and Security here: https://www.helloenvoy.com/safety If you have any additional questions or would like to get started with a free trial, you can call one of our friendly Family Concierge Desk agents at 1-888-368-6924. I hope that this helps! Best, Madison

By Madison S., HelloEnvoy Representative

Questions? Get answers from the HelloEnvoy staff and other customers.

HelloEnvoy?