Review of HeliumSocial

Pasadena, California 91105, United States
info@heliumsocial.com

genei4
7/3/17

The sales person Jay Insured me several times that this is only a 1 time deal and for $300.00 take us for a test drive. I have used these type of services over the past 12 years off and on, and generally they end up costing more and producing lower results than want is told. In this case I said what the hell it only $300.00 let see what they offer. Once I got all the meat and potatoes of what they were up too, I knew immediately this was not for me, just another scam! So after the 30 days was over sure enough Heliumsocial was billing my credit card for another $300.00. What I also found interesting is there is No Phone Number, try speaking to a person direct, let me know how it goes. I would stay away from this outfit, or at least be very on the guard.

maitreyal
12/10/16

While their service was satisfactory, the person on the phone who talked me into purchasing their $149.99 social media posting package led me to believe I could cancel any time. I made the mistake of not carefully reading the cancellation terms and conditions on their website. After falling into some minor financial hardship, I requested cancellation 6 days before the next payment. Then they sent me a link to their terms page which says you must give 30 days notice, which is rather long.

While I was happy with their service up to that point, it seems like something their sales staff should make clear at the beginning. Otherwise they did deliver the service satisfactory. Goes to show you should always double check the written terms to make sure they match what you are told on the phone.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to double check the fine print on the terms and conditions page on their site!

Questions? Get answers from the HeliumSocial staff and other customers.

HeliumSocial?