Review of HeileigDiamonds

Tel: +61 415 828 322
cs@heileigdiamonds.com.au

jaxong
1/28/16

I bought diamond pendants for my marriage and they are just wow. The cut, design, size, make and beauty of the pendants are very rare and the price at which I got them is unbelievably low. I got them from heileigdiamonds.com and I have never been happier. The diamond Jewellery is something, which stays with you forever, and these pendants prove the same. I am very excited to wear them on the wedding day!!

abbeyd1
11/5/15

My daughter had been hinting to me that she wanted a diamond pendants for her birthday so I was delighted when I found Heileig Diamonds. The website was very easy to navigate, the product range was wide and the images were very clear making my decision very easy. Diamond jewellery is one of my daughter's favorite gifts to both give and receive so I am sure we will both be back. Thank you.

sharonp38
9/23/15

It is my daughter's 16th Birthday and my husband and I thought of giving her a pendant. There are a lot of different diamond pendants in the market but when my husband and I went online; we saw this very elegant pendant. We were debating if the price is right because we were anticipating that the shipping cost would be very expensive. But when we looked again, they ship for free so we got the pendant and it came just in time for the celebration.

Questions? Get answers from the HeileigDiamonds staff and other customers.

HeileigDiamonds?