Heavy Duty Depot reviews

madisonc44
Madison C.
11/16/17

You offer a range of coupons to convince a person of making a purchase by "You will save even more - just order here!" and it did work last time. That means I was already hooked as a buyer and this time there's no need to let any coupon work for an already return customer??? I’ve made a purchase and applied the coupon which is said to grant me an extra off! But it didn’t - the total amount in the cart never changed! That kind of tricks don’t deserve any respect. Thanks...

scotto45
Scott O.
11/9/17

Two sleeves were received with cut unraveling ends. Notified heavy duty on 11-3-17 and waiting for resolution

randallh47
Randall H.
11/3/17

Not so bad. It was really convenient to search what I needed in the catalog - each product had a pic and proper description. One item lacked some details, but your support rep helped me greatly! Had some problems with delivery... it disappointed me.

jedidiahd1
Jedidiah D.
10/30/17

Normal interface, reliable service and support. The decent pricing makes me really glad and willing to shop here again.

karlyr2
Karly R.
10/27/17

Really convenient and cost-efficient - I shop only here. But there is one negative issue (for me, personally) - the products are not in stock and one should wait for them to come.

estherv5
Esther V.
10/23/17

Perfect choice for those who need to buy a lot with a great benefit. We've purchased all tools and accessories for our work site here and got a good discount!

kevinl261
Kevin L.
10/23/17

Regarding my colleague's experience - everything is good, now I'm trying it by myself. By now I can say I like the catalog and the prices. Delivery time and price can be improved, but still it's OK!

suzannem144
Suzanne M.
10/23/17

Ordered pliers and wrenches for me & my colleagues here - every step was smooth and easy, I'm satisfied! Thank you for support! I got the box!

emersonc11
Emerson C.
10/22/17

We purchase here the whole range of items we need - from equipment and tools to small accessories and replacement elements - and are always satisfied with the quality and prices.

ashlynj2
Ashlyn J.
10/19/17

It makes a good economic sense for our business to shop here, for we use the additional discounts and promos

guillermoj4
Guillermo J.
10/18/17

your support team is qualified and really helpful - I've almost ordered the wrong product, but they've prevented my mistake. Thank you!

chrisk247
Chris K.
10/18/17

I shop here very often - usually buy things for my work site or home. Why the Heavy Duty? For only here I shop with confidence in quality of the products and with great prices+discounts.

davido187
David O.
10/12/17

trifles make perfection - the store is quite decent, but some details, like product description or availability of certain products in stock could be better

evag32
Eva G.
10/12/17

halfway to another store saw this one's adds, visited the site and got surprised with the prices - really cost-efficient! waiting for my package now! I got my box, all is good!

salalef
Salale F.
10/10/17

My shopping list is always long and requires many expenses - that's the main reason to shop here, for only here I can save and get the products of high quality

eloisel5
Eloise L.
10/10/17

Regarding your prices and service - you're one of the most decent stores nowadays. Of course there are isssues you could be better in. Wish you to improve!

karimz3
Karim Z.
10/9/17

last time I shopped here a year ago, had some difficulties and problematic points. I decided to give you one more chance and now see that you've improved greatly. The shipping is one more point of my interest, hope for better results this time. Somewhat better)

sm227
S M.
10/8/17

found a nice set of bits here and am really surprised with the price - you've chosen the right path, guys!

joep215
Joe P.
10/8/17

catalog structure is customer-oriented, it is good! and a big thanks for the support team - they do help!

vanyag3
vanya g.
10/6/17

customer support team guys are real professionals - the third purchase here and I'm totally satisfied due to their help!

pauld440
PAUL D.
10/2/17

as for me, the whole site is quite unobtrusive, the team is professional. The only thing that is still a mystery for me is the shipping, I'm up to reveal it in some days I hope!

calec1
Cale C.
10/2/17

I've made the first purchase, it was quite simple. The prices are really good, and the service is reliable.

devong10
Devon G.
10/2/17

the best place for purchasing various couplers, valves and clamps required by my contractors on a daily basis.

philipb84
Philip B.
10/2/17

I order the safety clothes here and usually safe some bucks for another utility for my work site - quite convenient and efficient store.

guadalupeq1
Guadalupe Q.
10/1/17

I ordered several items and got all of them right on time and in a good condition. This store is perfect!

Questions? Get answers from the Heavy Duty Depot staff and other customers.

Heavy Duty Depot?