HeatWave Sauna Store reviews

donaldc201
donald c.
11/27/18

was never contacted about shipping, I called 3 times. when I got the freight company phone number and called them it was there and I got it the next day---the 10th working day--day 15. then I got a e-mail asking if I had received it yet. it went together fairly easy, just the wife and I. works and looks great

scottd176
Scott D.
3/19/18

When I unpacked the unit, one of the backrests was damaged, slats that came off the frame, and the moulding on the top of the door panel had come off. The staples were bent and I've been trying to get them out so I can reattach it. Other than that, the unit looks very nice.

steveh375
Steve H.
1/13/18

good, however, after I placed my order, it tripped my credit card and displayed a strange website that I will now need to confirm.

veronicas97
Veronica S.
8/28/17

Great reviews on this product and the best price we could find. There is a promotional code online but I was unable to use it. Otherwise great experience

dra51
Dr A.
6/29/17

I was very pleased with the heatwave sauna. My husband and I assembled it with ease. A wonderful product with many good features such as the light therapy, music therapy and ion therapy.

scottd175
scott d.
6/29/17

Good price, fast shipping, easy to assemble, works good.
Only issues, the door doesn't seal well at all, and the thin wood
corner trim is cracked and falling off.

sethp24
seth p.
6/29/17

so far everything great. I received the sauna in about 8 days. That was great. But the door shattered so now I'm waiting on the replacement door. Should be here any day. Great experience so far!

46 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the HeatWave Sauna Store staff and other customers.

HeatWave Sauna Store?