Heatcoolparts.com reviews

Tel: 9811610995
customerservice@heatcoolparts.com

samb140
1/26/16

No Telephone number ... wouldn't even acknowledge my web site order.
Found out that my part was never ordered.
You have been warned !!!!

johnn508
9/18/13

I could not find a part for my system locally and when I did the price was shocking, I contacted heatcoolparts by email, they researched my model and pointed me to the correct part, shipped it promptly, then answered my questions when I was installing the part, my system is working again and the part price was half of a contractor, i was very pleased with outcome, I would recommend them.

af96
11/27/12

The worst!! Shipped the wrong part, I asked to exchange it I was told to order the correct part then mail the wrong one back!? Asked about a return authorization, I was told just to mail it to the address provided. I mailed the part back with a delivery confirmation from the post office I was told it was never recieved. My e-mails were ignored after that.

annieh
12/11/09

The lack of follow through once my order was placed was very disheartening. I was instructed to purchase the wrong part with the pre paid tech help, then once it was returned I never heard another word!! I finally had to contact my credit card company to get a refund and it took months. A very bad experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Heatcoolparts.com staff and other customers.

Heatcoolparts.com?