Heartfeltcreations.us reviews

Tel: 888-773-3088

traceyb105
tracey b.
6/10/18

wonderful service but will have to do smaller orders because had to pay $156.00 tax on these end at customs so this held up the delivery by over a week

kathyw212
Kathy W.
6/8/18

I love how organized and easy to find everything is on your website! It's always a pleasure to shop here!

dorothyg56
Dorothy G.
6/4/18

knowledge of product by customer service rep Kathy wonderful. Kathy went out of her way to ensure that I ordered what I really wanted.

dianeq11
Diane Q.
6/3/18

My only complaint is that everything is so beautiful, I want it ALL! Heartfelt Creations is the best company! I learn so much watching Emma Lou doing all the wonderful coloring and assembling her cards and learning how to take MY cards to the next level. I will forever be a fan of Heartfelt Creations!

johns2825
John S.
6/3/18

This is the second time that I have ordered from you, and I love your products and the ease of shopping your site.

melodys61
Melody S.
6/2/18

Very easy to shop for what will need for class. Just wish it was all in stock, but will keep watching so can order.

dorisg31
Doris G.
6/2/18

Always easy to shop. I have always been happy with products and love getting creative with Heartfelt Creations!

mickir5
Micki R.
6/2/18

Very easy to order. Put in a coupon code for free stamens but didn’t show up on my receipt. Would be nice if that showed up.

jeanninen1
Jeannine N.
6/2/18

I ordered a platinum membership yesterday and thought this order should have had the membership discount and it didn't. Why?

junew46
June W.
6/1/18

Heartfelt creations is always accommodating and expedient in their delivery! Love their creations and website.

lindyl9
Lindy L.
6/1/18

Site well organized and easy to find the products I wanted. Then it's difficult to decide which items to buy, without breaking the bank! I was able to order dies that I wanted because there was a 5 for 4 sale. Now I will have to purchase the coordinating stamps.

ginah68
Gina H.
5/31/18

I would have bought more but one of the items I want is out of stock. I put off ordering to see if it would come in but it has not as of yet.

karrenk2
Karren K.
5/31/18

Your ordering process is awesome and the parcels always arrive complete and in great condition. Thank you.

christinec254
Christine C.
5/30/18

Love Heartfelt Creations products. They are excellent in quality and products. There customer service is excellent. I will always continue to buy there products.

margaretm207
Margaret M.
5/30/18

I love ordering from Heartfelt Creations.It is extremely easy to navigate the site. Items are rarely out of stock, but when you request they will notify you right away when it comes in. My package arrives very quickly in just a few days. Included are 2 or 3 pieces of candy and a thank you note.They make you feel like you are one of the Heartfelt Creations family. If there is any problem with my order they take care of it immediately Their stamps, dies and papers are the best I have ever used. I am spoiled by them and hate when I have to use another brand. Thank you Heartfelt Creations. I always give you 5 hearts.

cynthiah162
Cynthia H.
5/30/18

Enjoy everything and the what I really love is that God and Faith is in your paper and every where. Also can you make more with hummingbirds and roses.

tinab220
Tina B.
5/30/18

Love everything I have purchased so far and appreciate all the helpful video and instructional inspirations provided. You have helped me take card making to a whole new level of beauty

floressat
Floressa T.
5/29/18

Very easy to maneuver through heartfelt Creations website. Which is always a very delightful shopping experience

maryw517
Mary W.
5/29/18

Please confirm that the discount if added for being a Platinum Member. I did not see where to add that.

lajoyceh
Lajoyce H.
5/29/18

I always enjoy shopping with this companyl and being a platinnum member makes it even more enjoyable...love all the products I've gotten so far...

pamk59
Pam K.
5/29/18

Heartfelt Creations is a first-class company. Not only are the stamps, dies, and papers gorgeous - they are also high quality. When I place an order, I am sooooo excited to begin crafting (and a bit impatient), so I really appreciate the quick shipping.

A+ for Heartfelt Creations.

kathleena91
Kathleen A.
5/29/18

Great product line. Just simply enjoy shopping with you and wish I lived closer so I could actually shop in your store. I enjoy watching your videos because they show us step by step on how to complete a project.

barbaram393
Barbara M.
5/28/18

I love your stuff, soon to be my stuff. Grateful to be a platinum member so I get to shop earlier. and I can always find inspiration on your site!Thanks

donnag136
Donna G.
5/28/18

All products have a very good description of what they each set contains....Your videos and additional pictures are very helpful. Makes it so much easier to get new ideas and actually see how the products are used.

diannek21
Dianne K.
5/26/18

Love to browse! I love Heartfelt Creations products as they inspire me to make something out of the ordinary. I am also encouraged to use various of their items to create wonderful cards, wallets and wall decor items that I just love. I am a real advocate for Heartfelt Creations as they provide a starting point from which the sky is the limit! I enjoy the time I spend with Heartfelt Creations and hope to be doing a lot more in the near future.

Questions? Get answers from the Heartfeltcreations.us staff and other customers.

Heartfeltcreations.us?