Kaiser Foundation Group

Kaiser Foundation Group has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kaiser Foundation Group?

“Kaiser sucks”

Peach R.
8/21/21

I miss group health. I'm switching to ppo plan in september to get away from this sh-itty system. I have found the best way to get health diagnoses is to go to out of network drs that specialize in that area. Other wise you're treated like an emergency room patient at kaiser then sent on your merry way. I'm so sick of kaiser.

peachr2
August 21st, 2021

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the Kaiser Foundation Group staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaiser Foundation Group?

Have a question about Kaiser Foundation Group?