Review of HealthKart

Tel: 0124-4616444
info@healthkart.com

jacobd67
8/18/18

I have order twice from this site and was satisfied with the services.On time delivery and they keep on mailing about the track of our product.I cannot judge the quality of supplement because I am using the supplement for first time.But I choose to order from Health kart because my friend told me that they have Costly product but it's original and that is why they are bit higher than other.

vikramv4
3/21/18

They are not delivering the product on time.

Customer Support calls daily and saying that the product will deliver today, not received the products for many days.

I f call to customer care, no response from them.

Product quality was also chip.

100% Waste of money.

shreyasn1
12/27/17

I ordered total 3 vitamins from them, pretty costly but on time delivery. I checked for the same product in amazon and other i didnt found anywhere.

johnw272
3/13/15

Before few days back i have order tara triple mass.I was not having knowledge of this product. I decided to call on Healkart they provided me Nutitionist.He gave me proper knowledge about this product and how to consume it. So i love the service that healthkart provide.

nikhilj
2/6/15

Have been a regular at HealthKart and can vouch for the services they have on offer. For a person buying supplements, what matters most is that the item is genuine and not a grey market/local market produced product. At HealthKart, they only offer genuine products, mainly from Neulife who are the official importers for most supplements in India. Moreover, you have a wide range of health and fitness equipment to choose from. Checkout out process is fairly easy and COD is available to most cities till a max value of Rs.10,000/-. However, it takes a lot of time for them to replenish stocks once an item goes out of stock which can be a pain at times if you want something urgently. Delivery time is also fairly low, ranging from 4-5 days. Would have liked if they had faster delivery options available for a nominal price. Can't comment on returns since I've never had to return anything that I have ordered till date. Overall, a good experience to shop with HealthKart.

Questions? Get answers from the HealthKart staff and other customers.

HealthKart?