Harrysbingo

Harrysbingo has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Harrysbingo also ranks 1st among Bingo sites.

How would you rate Harrysbingo?

“What can I say about this site”

kaye d.
2/21/14

What can I say about this site. Well it is certainly the best site you will ever experience. Not only are there bingo games but some fun slots and casino games as well so you have everything you need on one site. You also get a magnificent deposit bonus each and everytime you deposit. I'm telling you, you don't want to look elsewhere because harrys is the best!

“When i joined www.harrysbingo.co.uk i was thrilled...”

Si J.
1/4/14

When i joined www.harrysbingo.co.uk i was thrilled to see I had won £37 i deposited £10 in order to cash out and my winnings were wiped and i was given without consent my £10 deposit + £10 which appeared to be added which i assumed was a matched bonus, frustrated i wanted to withdraw my deposit but was shown a message stating withdrawals must be a minimum of £50 also seeing that any starting money can not be used to win REAL money (Not exactly a free bet then) Annoyed at the fact i lost i carried on playing and won again, I spoke to 'Wilson' on the ''Live Help Desk'' who informed me that if i deposited a further £15 and wagered £30 (which was twice the amount of the deposit) on bingo i was eligible for a withdrawal & he guaranteed me this. I deposited a further £15 as i saw you cannot withdraw before depositing £25 in total which makes you a valid player. I deposited a total of £25 and met the wager requirement that i was told by 2 people on the help desk 'Wilson' & 'Peter' which was £56.25 to be wagered on Bingo (£15 deposit + £3.75 cash bonus = £18.75, the wager requirement was £18.75 times by 3 to be eligible to withdraw which = £56.25) i won several times whilst meeting the wager requirement of £56.25 and ended up getting to £105 but still was told i had to wager a further £132 to be able to withdraw - this does not add up i have followed all of the rules and i am just being told one thing after the other - 'Peter' could not inform me why there was a remaining wager requirement as there should not be! I was informed that once i met the further wager requirement of £132 I had to send them a copy of my identification along with a document proving I live at the address i signed up with which i thought was odd as no other site has this policy There has been lots of bad reviews online however there seems to be lots of fake reviews that seem too good to be true about the site - very misleading and should not be allowed to make money by scamming people! Malta operated i have read a review stating that a man suffered from the same issues and had to contact the governing body to get his winnings of which I personally can't seem to find DO NOT JOIN HARRY'S BINGO - SCAM!

sij1
January 4th, 2014

DO NOT JOIN HARRY'S BINGO - SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the Harrysbingo staff and other customers.

Join Harrys Bingo and get free no deposit bonus. Play exciting UK slot jackpot games online 24/7 to win real cash prizes and also enjoy free bingo daily.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harrysbingo?

Have a question about Harrysbingo?