Hair & Senses.co.in

Hair & Senses.co.in has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hair & Senses.co.in also ranks 2nd among Hair Loss sites.

How would you rate Hair & Senses.co.in?

“Most Reliable and Affordable Treatment”

Kajal A.
9/26/17

One of my friend was suffering from Alopecia problem. He visited so many clinics but did not get any improvement. But, when he got to know about Hair & Senses then he visited there also, but this time he got satisfactory treatment from Dr. Sangay Bhutia.

kajala
September 26th, 2017
bhartis2
April 8th, 2017
One of my friends suffered from hair loss problem then he visited the clinic i.e. Hair&Senses. He was very satisfied with the clinic treatment and services.They use latest medical technologies and equipment.
karishmam2
April 7th, 2017
Dr. Sangay Bhutiya is the best hair transplant specialist for hair loss. I am suffering from hair loss and she gave me the best advice and best treatment for hair loss. Thank you.
dimples4
March 31st, 2017
I was suffering from female pattern baldness. After visiting so many clinics finally I met with Hair and Senses with the help of my friend. Dr. Sangay Bhutia gave me perfect treatment for hair loss even she preferred me earlier for a few medication course, but I was severely suffered from hair loss so she decided to move with hair transplant surgery. After successful surgery now I am completely satisfied with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Hair & Senses.co.in staff and other customers.

One of the best, affordable and leading clinic for hair transplant in Delhi having years of experience. Low cost hair restoration is done at our center.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hair & Senses.co.in?

Have a question about Hair & Senses.co.in?