Hair & Senses.co.in reviews

contact@hairnsenses.co.in

4 reviews with 5 stars

kajala
9/26/17

One of my friend was suffering from Alopecia problem. He visited so many clinics but did not get any improvement. But, when he got to know about Hair & Senses then he visited there also, but this time he got satisfactory treatment from Dr. Sangay Bhutia.

bhartis2
4/8/17

One of my friends suffered from hair loss problem then he visited the clinic i.e. Hair&Senses. He was very satisfied with the clinic treatment and services.They use latest medical technologies and equipment.

karishmam2
4/7/17

Dr. Sangay Bhutiya is the best hair transplant specialist for hair loss. I am suffering from hair loss and she gave me the best advice and best treatment for hair loss. Thank you.

dimples4
3/31/17

I was suffering from female pattern baldness. After visiting so many clinics finally I met with Hair and Senses with the help of my friend. Dr. Sangay Bhutia gave me perfect treatment for hair loss even she preferred me earlier for a few medication course, but I was severely suffered from hair loss so she decided to move with hair transplant surgery. After successful surgery now I am completely satisfied with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Hair & Senses.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Hair & Senses.co.in