Review of Haircurltool

Mobile, AL 36695, US
haircurltool@gmail.com

cindys31
3/3/14

I bought one Babyliss curl secret 2th Feb from haircurltool.com and I got an confirmation letter in the same day stating I have paid the order and said I would get my curler 3-5 working days later. But 5days past, I got nothing, I sent them and email and be told that because of out of stock, I needed to wait 3 days then they would ship out to me. And the representative told me that I could enjoy 10% discounts with coupon code HCTSAVE10 for my waiting and told me they would refund me 10% to my card. I thought it's excuse, and I told myself I would contact my card company if I did not get it in 7days. Actually I dont like doing this but it's my money. Lucky thing is that I got the item 13th Feb. And I tried with my hair,. it's very amazing. It worths my long wait.

karens55
2/18/14

Recently I also bought the Babyliss Curl Secret with the coupon code :Babyliss$off ,it saved me 10% and the customer service is good. Now i got the hair curler . So far, it works great.

sueh26
2/15/14

Purchased a babyliss secret hair curl appliance from this website - the item came from china and was blue in colour and 120v - was obviously fake - Babyliss website states they do not make in blue or pink = should have looked at this first!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Haircurltool staff and other customers.

Haircurltool?