Hack Forums

Hack Forums has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hack Forums ranks 7th among Forum sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Hack Forums?

“https://youtu.be/DT6X3ww5pOA”

Emmanuel E.
7/19/21

Legal hacking method to make thousands instantly click this link https://youtu.be/DT6X3ww5pOA its my video and will specifically show you every exact step it's free as well

“If you don't worship Trump Omni will cut you.”

Simon M.
7/20/21

Early in the year I saw people banned by Omni just for not liking Trump. How do you have a politics forum if you are going to cry like a baby when people don't buy all your OAN propaganda? Get rid of the politics forum if you can't handle real debates.

simonm287
July 20th, 2021

lucam54
June 2nd, 2020

I had issues with my phone apparently it was being hacked. I reached out to use their services and I was told the issues was fixed but it was a lie and the hackers had control of all my devices and made some purchases with credit card I then reached out to hackersagency.com and they took immediate actions and got control of my life back

jessel175
May 10th, 2021

Dude how unAmerican Omni is to ban people for having a different opinion from his own in a politics forum he created pretending it's for people to have discussions but they have to have the same opinions as the forum owner. Omni you come across as really emotionally unstable, Someone said you are an alkie so maybe you do it when you are drunk? Do you think people who have paid for uber are going to buy more awards from you when you are so rude to them for expressing opinions different from you own in a forum you created for expressing opinions. He gets especially nasty with people who don't think welfare recipients should have all their money taken away and then it's funny that he's calling his members pieces of $#*! for not wanting other people to be homeless etc... I guess he maybe has Narcisstic Personality Disorder like the hero he worships. He causes so much illwill on his own forum and he's been in trouble in the past for banning too many people so the forum went to pot.

ff37
March 29th, 2019

Owner doesn't know how to run a site, bans anyone because he can't take any form of criticism on his website. I don't recommend buying ranks or anything, it's a waste of money. Jesse (the owner) also cooperates with law enforcement. Will be a dead forum here in the future.

oscarb74
September 4th, 2018

The admin "Omniscient" acts out of emotion and bans anyone who has a different opinion than his and regularly lashes out in fits of rage and "roasts" and bans his community members. To be honest, he has had a hard year, his site/main source of income in on a strong decline, he's trying to pump out update after update which aren't working. The site is a shambles and a shame to the real hacker community.

The hacking side of the forum is the LEAST active, this is more of a hangout for techies rather than a hacking forum.

A lot of uses on this site are young, inexperienced and immature and they make up a majority percentage of the community.

**Have a look at the images. He bans people for suggesting ideas and trying to help the site. This was a 7 year member which had all positive reputation and contributions.

vincenti7
April 3rd, 2018

It doesn't take long to realise that the "business model" here is convincing wannabe hackers to pay BTC to upgrade to "l33t" membership so that they can access all forums.

Otherwise, forums have various "prestige" requirements that take far too long to achieve. For example, you need 5 prestige to post_replies_ in the C forum. You need 25(!) prestige to post replies in the science and philosophy forum. Note that I've used the forum for approximately 1 week, contributing significantly to the few forums I do have access to - and I still have... 0 prestige.

Despite all of these requirements, the quality of posts by most members is shockingly bad. There are people with prestige and tens of thousands of posts under their belt who post complete garbage in every topic. I've never before seen a tech site whose senior members and "experts" know so little about technology.

The staff are the usual arrogant types you'd expect from a site like this.

Basically, the site is a joke. :P

Don't bother.

jakec238
July 15th, 2020

I noticed my wife keeps sneaking out, and she is mostly on her device always, so i hired hackssolutio.com to help me check out what she does on her device and they succefully helped me out thanks to them

juniperl
August 2nd, 2017

Staff are bad, community is full of wannabe backers. Avoid that site at all costs (I found raidfoums to be a lot better)

johnd719
February 17th, 2017

They try to act like a community for hackers but block software like proxies and VPNs. They ban if you say one wrong thing. I found this other forum (https://sinfulforums.net) like theirs that's a lot better and does similar things but allows VPNs and stuff. The staff are helpful too! Don't join HackForums unless you want malware on your PC.

dieterh10
July 5th, 2020

This Forum is good and bad at the same time. If you want to make money on hackforums with your services, it is a good website. You can get customers. The users there are mostly nice, but be aware of the scammers. They are everywhere.

The Staff is bad, very bad. Never ever talk to them, they will close your account in no time for no reason. Don't contact any staff member or the support.

Don't criticise anything. The guys who are running this. Omniscient, Jesse, webdev77 and the other staff members are stuck in kindergarden and don't have a clue how to manage this website. They are not nazi's but they ban everyone and everything, like some people in the police and the military. People who want to $#*! on others. Think about the George Floyd Situation, they are the police. The dumb bully you don't want in your life. Some days they are nice, some days they want to have a big d***. This is not a Defamation, I compared it to real world examples... Also many people on there are web criminals.

+ 1 Star for the users (except most of the staff).
+ 1 Star for the possibility to make money.

If you want to have fun, I think this is not really the place you want to be.
If you want to gain knowledge, this forum is perfect for you.

Before you join, read the rules and apply them. Don't ask questions everyone has asked before and be nice on there.

wearet
February 8th, 2016

Hackforums.com is a very childish forum to sign up on. Hackforums houses over 3,035,431 members. Has a thread line of 3,455,787 and post's of 49,739,031. They are the most skiddish forum on the web.

Hackforums.com is the number one most horrible forum to sign up on and I will explain why. The members there are 10-25 years old and they do not know anything about exploiting. They think binary tools is the way to go. If you want to learn about rats, viruses, I would strongly go with Team-Dx.Com, or Underground-Exploits.com. They have more tutorials based on Linux, and Windows combined. Hackforums.com primary focus is white hat security. But when you sign up you will see alot of trolls, people negative repping you for no reason as all. They think just because they have Uber status they are elite.

Another reason I wouldn't register is because there content is poor, it is mainly just kids asking how to hack this, and hack that. Instead of making an effort. Even the legit posts are stupid, because the post is just a repeat from another thread made from the web.

If I were you I'd stay away from this forum for experience. Do yourself a favor and register on team-dx.com, or underground-exploits.com.

Thank you for reading my Hack Forums review!

- Don't make multiple accounts
- Don't act bad on the site
- Don't attempt to act like you know everything

(They will troll you quick, and negative rep you, and ban you). They are kid's that are on this forum.)

ianm11
September 8th, 2011

Hackforums.net is an illegal hacking forum. Here black hat hackers exchange viruses, computer program exploits and give codes to activate programs.

It is a crime to participate in the above. I do not support or endorse the forum and recommend against creating or malware.

I would give the site one star - but this community can also be useful to an extent. The forum gives me an insight into what hackers are doing, and how to prevent future viruses or malware from entering my computer when it's released.

Lastly, let's hope that ICE can seize the domain soon. Sites like this make creating viruses easy, and the site makes hacking look "cool" when it isn't.

jacked1
August 11th, 2011

Site full of scammers malwares links
Dont go there they will trick you to join then your computer will get infected with virus
I lost my $500 there some member scammed me and the admin don't help

emmanuele41
July 19th, 2021

timothyb236
September 20th, 2019

I started using this site in 2012. It helped me as a gateway into the world of hacking. Now I have a full time infosec job. This wouldn't have been possible if the allure of the forum and hacking didn't draw me in when I was younger. Ignore the trolls posting here, they just got banned for not following the rules. It's a great community, a ton of intel chatter on here!

ryans374
August 15th, 2018

Ever since joining Hackforums I have been introduced to a community of caring and loving members who enjoy it as much as I do. Any question can be answered so fast! Join to enjoy a great environment with helpful staff! I started off over 8 years ago on this site with barely any knowledge and Hackforums has increased my motivation and self-confidence in computer science tenfold! Give it a chance and you won't ever want to look away!

sugond
August 15th, 2018

Unlike these other reviews HackForums is PERFECT, they only hate because they were stupid enough to get scammed on this forum. Just play it safe and stay away from the marketplace if you don't know what you're doing. I've learned so much from HF and have accumulated a good sum of money from various different techniques and tutorials on this forum. I would recommend it to anyone looking to make some easy money.

richs139
September 20th, 2019

I spent years on the forum and the experience has been nothing but amazing. Administrator is cool, community is great and even if you are not there to learn how to hack you will definitely learn something new.
There is no forum that managed to survive this long and not turn into a toxic cesspool. So congrats to Jesse Labrocca! Keep it up.

Tip for consumers:
Use contracts if you are doing deals on site.

miked647
September 29th, 2019

Compared to other sites that promote BH and illegal stuff. HF keep removing illegal and harmful content while educating users on the result of hacking.

maxxs3
September 20th, 2019

If youre looking for good info and a safe site with legit sellers, check it out. Not all "hacking" is bad... got a lot of great contacts form this site.

digitala2
April 4th, 2018

Been a member of Hackforums for over 7 years now, and it is by far the absolute best and friendly community on the wide world web we call the internet.

Owner and Admin is awesome along with all the staff, and the member base is so varied, you can find someone on there to do pretty much anything you need to accomplish.

10/10

Recommend it so much, I have the site load automatically when I open my browser.

jerradm
August 15th, 2018

This website has a lot to offer in terms of computing fields. Members from cool to edgy can be found here which is nice for me. Scammers are everywhere but it can be avoided if you just follow the precaution set by the administrator and staff.

Overall, my forum experience here are great.

sageds
April 11th, 2018

After being there for so long you'd figure I'd be bored of it, however, it's quite the opposite. The site is constantly being updated and worked on, the community is indeed one of a kind, and the information you can glean is extensive.

Whether you're into cryptocurrency, selling a product, hacking, or just having good discussions this is the place to be. Highly recommend taking a shot and joining Hackforums.

elitash
April 4th, 2018

What more can I say. Hack Forums has by far the best online community out there. The educational value in all aspects, not just technology-based, is in itself worth registering for. Not to mention the people who are very helpful and the endless opportunities to discuss just about anything that comes to mind.

gir185
April 11th, 2018

Great community, good information, near 100% up time. Learn at your own discretion! Sign up and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

It's a great website. I use it regularly to gain intelligence information. The chatter is a good way to see what the skiddy kids are abusing and how to stay safe!

By Timothy B.