Hackforums.net

Hackforums.net has a consumer rating of 4.21 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hackforums.net also ranks 8th among Forum sites.

How would you rate Hackforums.net?

“Bandors says sign up now!”

Timothy B.
9/20/19

I started using this site in 2012. It helped me as a gateway into the world of hacking. Now I have a full time infosec job. This wouldn't have been possible if the allure of the forum and hacking didn't draw me in when I was younger. Ignore the trolls posting here, they just got banned for not following the rules. It's a great community, a ton of intel chatter on here!

“Worst forum I've ever used”

f f.
3/29/19

Owner doesn't know how to run a site, bans anyone because he can't take any form of criticism on his website. I don't recommend buying ranks or anything, it's a waste of money. Jesse (the owner) also cooperates with law enforcement. Will be a dead forum here in the future.

ianm11
September 8th, 2011
Hackforums.net is an illegal hacking forum. Here black hat hackers exchange viruses, computer program exploits and give codes to activate programs.

It is a crime to participate in the above. I do not support or endorse the forum and recommend against creating or malware.

I would give the site one star - but this community can also be useful to an extent. The forum gives me an insight into what hackers are doing, and how to prevent future viruses or malware from entering my computer when it's released.

Lastly, let's hope that ICE can seize the domain soon. Sites like this make creating viruses easy, and the site makes hacking look "cool" when it isn't.
ff37
March 29th, 2019
timothyb236
ryans374
August 15th, 2018
Ever since joining Hackforums I have been introduced to a community of caring and loving members who enjoy it as much as I do. Any question can be answered so fast! Join to enjoy a great environment with helpful staff!!! I started off over 8 years ago on this site with barely any knowledge and Hackforums has increased my motivation and self-confidence in computer science tenfold! Give it a chance and you won't ever want to look away!
sugond
August 15th, 2018
Unlike these other reviews HackForums is PERFECT, they only hate because they were stupid enough to get scammed on this forum. Just play it safe and stay away from the marketplace if you don't know what you're doing. I've learned so much from HF and have accumulated a good sum of money from various different techniques and tutorials on this forum. I would recommend it to anyone looking to make some easy money.
miked647
September 29th, 2019
Compared to other sites that promote BH and illegal stuff. HF keep removing illegal and harmful content while educating users on the result of hacking.
richs139
September 20th, 2019
I spent years on the forum and the experience has been nothing but amazing. Administrator is cool, community is great and even if you are not there to learn how to hack you will definitely learn something new.
There is no forum that managed to survive this long and not turn into a toxic cesspool. So congrats to Jesse Labrocca! Keep it up.

Tip for consumers: Use contracts if you are doing deals on site.

maxxs3
September 20th, 2019
if youre looking for good info and a safe site with legit sellers, check it out. Not all "hacking" is bad...got a lot of great contacts form this site.
digitala2
April 4th, 2018
Been a member of Hackforums for over 7 years now, and it is by far the absolute best and friendly community on the wide world web we call the internet.

Owner and Admin is awesome along with all the staff, and the member base is so varied, you can find someone on there to do pretty much anything you need to accomplish.

10/10

Recommend it so much, I have the site load automatically when I open my browser.
jerradm
August 15th, 2018
This website has a lot to offer in terms of computing fields. Members from cool to edgy can be found here which is nice for me. Scammers are everywhere but it can be avoided if you just follow the precaution set by the administrator and staff.

Overall, my forum experience here are great.
sageds
April 11th, 2018
After being there for so long you'd figure I'd be bored of it, however, it's quite the opposite. The site is constantly being updated and worked on, the community is indeed one of a kind, and the information you can glean is extensive.

Whether you're into cryptocurrency, selling a product, hacking, or just having good discussions this is the place to be. Highly recommend taking a shot and joining Hackforums.
elitash
April 4th, 2018
What more can I say. Hack Forums has by far the best online community out there. The educational value in all aspects, not just technology-based, is in itself worth registering for. Not to mention the people who are very helpful and the endless opportunities to discuss just about anything that comes to mind.
gir185
April 11th, 2018
Great community, good information, near 100% up time. Learn at your own discretion! Sign up and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
brianb298
April 4th, 2018
All these biased reviews from people that were probably removed from the site due to rule breaking. It's the best beneficial forum for a person on the internet; you learn new things everyday by just being involved with the website.

Join the site. You won't regret it.
alexs619
August 15th, 2018
I have been member of Hack Forums for almost 2 years and have met so many great people in that time. Forum is open for so many fun and interesting discussions and you can learn so much here. So much Technology based knowledge can be gained here by asking simple questions to the community. I strongly recommend you all join, you will definitely have a blast.
mikeh943
September 20th, 2019
Joined the forum in 2017, didn't know much at first about the forum and was a bit confused. With time, i met a lot of people who are skilled in different fields from Programming to business and crypto. I learned a lot from the guides and tutorials posted for free on the forum.
marcs130
August 15th, 2018
Community is friendly and honest and will point you in the right direction if you are in need of assistance. There is a massive amount of resources that have been included over the many years, rare gems can be found if you are willing to put in the effort and time to dig through the search results. Highly skilled people if you know who to look for that can provide a wealth of information. Though having been on the forums for a few years, I am still surprised at the treasures that I can uncover.
gnjurack
August 15th, 2018
This forum is really great, i discovered it year ago and i met ton of great people. There are tons of sections for ppl with any interest! Also, there is a marketplace where u can earn some money or buy cool stuff!
seekers
August 15th, 2018
I found this forum 2 years ago I think, yes its full of scammers but you have to protect yourself. I learnt a lot there. But since the title is hackforums, i dont consider it hacking community. Its more about money methods.
mattw108
April 11th, 2018
I have been a part of the forums for over 7 years now. The owner runs this site very well and legit.
Its like one big family and is full of many great knowledgeable members.
michaelv125
April 11th, 2018
Too many clones out there but one thing for sure: Hack Forums was and will stay as the best place to discuss and conversate about anything Tech/Hack related. The staff team makes the environment friendly for new users and the developer team is constantly pushing out updates to keep up with users needs. 5/5!
jamesm1389
August 15th, 2018
I have learned quite a bit from a lot of the members here on the site. Most of the people I've met are super kind, friendly and helpful! This is one community i do recommend!
vit589
April 5th, 2018
Hack forums is a great forum with an even greater community. Whether you're interested in technology or you want to know more about recent developments in Cryptos/Software or more this is definitely the go to forum.

I've enjoyed this forum as a member for 5 years now and I'll be sure to enjoy many more!
oscarb74
September 4th, 2018
The admin "Omniscient" acts out of emotion and bans anyone who has a different opinion than his and regularly lashes out in fits of rage and "roasts" and bans his community members. To be honest, he has had a hard year, his site/main source of income in on a strong decline, he's trying to pump out update after update which aren't working. The site is a shambles and a shame to the real hacker community.

The hacking side of the forum is the LEAST active, this is more of a hangout for techies rather than a hacking forum.

A lot of uses on this site are young, inexperienced and immature and they make up a majority percentage of the community.

**Have a look at the images. He bans people for suggesting ideas and trying to help the site. This was a 7 year member which had all positive reputation and contributions.
jakel68
August 15th, 2018
HF is an amazing place where you can meet tonnes of people. You can make money, have a general chat, learn about a lot of topics I don't think you can find anywhere else. I'd recommend HF to anyone trying to start up an online business, or wanting to just genuinely meet people.

Tip for consumers: Upon registering, make sure to read ALL rules so you're familiar with what to do and what not to do.

It's a great website. I use it regularly to gain intelligence information. The chatter is a good way to see what the skiddy kids are abusing and how to stay safe!

By Timothy B.