Habbo.nl

Habbo.nl has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Habbo.nl also ranks 81st among Hotels sites.

How would you rate Habbo.nl?

“Nice community!”

Thomas V.
3/25/18

I love the dutch Habbo community. I'm a member since 2004, and still today I'm active there. A perfect place to make new friends, play games, chat with each other, en build games or nice rooms.

“Habbo review?”

Kitty L.
3/18/15

Okay, so Habbo was a cool game at first, I was making friends and all that. But then when I found the 'clubs' everyone suddenly became rude, inappropriate, and just...........um. Well, everyone was just asking for eachothers phone numbers and stuff, It was just not cool. If you don't want random strangers to ask for your 'kik', don't play this game.

thomasv45
March 25th, 2018
kittyl3
March 18th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Habbo.nl staff and other customers.

// Habbo is 's werelds grootste virtuele community voor tieners! Support: https://t.co/yKAptLny4P Handelsmerk van Sulake

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Habbo.nl?

Have a question about Habbo.nl?