Review of H2so.org

Tel: +44-1244-941004
andrew@h2so.org

caroliner13
7/11/16
I'm not sure what these other reviews are referring to when they speak of freebies, however, I entered into a contract with the owner of this business, Andrew Whitfield, to produce a book for me and paid him "in full' up front, whereas he was supposed to deposit the funds into an escrow account. I paid him in two installments within days of each other and after that, he literally disappeared. He missed deadlines, refused to take my calls, disregarded emails, texts, etc. This man has a serious sense of entitlement. After giving him over 2 months of missing the agreed upon deadline, I finally escalated a dispute via PayPal and then ultimately a chargeback with my credit card company. He still tried to fight me on that and offered me a $400 refund in good faith. I continued to show the evidence I had, which he had none and ultimately truth prevailed and the outcome was in my favor. During the course of the last few weeks, I found out that he has done the same to several other clients, his website is now down and the walls are crumbling down around him. I have all the supporting evidence. Customer service is important and key to growing a business! Perhaps you should read your own book, Mr. Whitfield, there's a particular section in there about being honest and I don't think you have an honest bone in your body!
hubertt4
8/8/14
The idea of using a technique to sell online is to gather individuals to browse and patronize your site. This makes them increase your web traffic and also purchase or avail a number of your products and/or services. Additionally, you can even try to ask for recommendations from your customers through securing a feedback form; this technique will give you better ideas in selling your products online. Although this technique to sell online is challenging to do so, this will truly improve your abilities on how to sell online.
montyp3
5/23/14
Offering freebies Freebies are very well-known to many folks. If you utilize this method to sell online, it benefits a number of people into an extent that they will propose other individuals to check out your web page, in which they can give great traffic and positive assessments about the products you are promoting.
zaneg2
4/2/14
Nowadays, selling products online became ever more popular to numerous people since it's accessible to many customers. On the other hand, if you want to make an online business, remember that this isn't an easy task.
phillips21
2/17/14
As of the present trend in the business world nowadays, online marketing has really grown into new heights this previous years. Various brands and companies are now giving their products and services on the internet.

Questions? Get answers from the H2so.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for H2so.org