Review of Gwynnie Bee

gwynnie@gwynniebee.com

44 reviews with 2 stars

baes
3/16/19

Tried the 30 days, after watching their ad. You all do realize that the first person gets to keep their wardrobe, right? It's an investment? Anyways. It's just clothes that you newly get to try. But it's like renting an apartment instead of a mortgage. You'll always be paying out, multiple times depending on how many outfits.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Good evening Bae,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would love for you to have a great Free Trial and make the most of your subscription with us.
We see an opportunity here, to better familiarize you with how our service works.

Please do reachout to us at your earliest convenience at 1-855-499-6643. Our phone lines are available from 9am to 6pm, Monday - Friday. You may also email us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com. Our customer service team would be glad to share certain beneficial details about the service and address any concerns you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,
charm10
3/6/19

All was great when I began my journey with Gwynnie Bee. Have zero complaints about the quality of the clothes for the most part. I've needed to cancel my subscription and it has been like pulling teeth & challenging as I travel for a living in many different time zones. I'm still current stuck with the account months & months after I've tried to follow all of the run around instructions I've received. I should just be able to cancel my account by logging in and choosing to do so. Just not easy or great customer service from the user perspective.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Char,

We are sorry to hear about your experience while attempting to cancel your subscription.
The reason we request our members to call us to cancel is, that based on our experience, a considerable proportion of our members decide to stay on with us, post a conversation with our service representatives. A solution is usually worked out, based on our member’s reason for choosing to cancel.

That being said, if it is inconvenient for any of our members to call, we do process cancellations via email as well. One of us will be reaching out to you via email today to resolve this concern immediately.

Best regards,
tiffanyb176
3/4/19

I've tried gwynnie bee multiple times, when I've had a change in job etc and need some new clothing options. This time, I'm postpartum and needed clothing to fit at a slightly bigger size. I used the size guides and over half the clothes didn't fit that the guides said should have. I also returned items, and with the shipping time and then apparently lag in processing at their site, it takes days to get anything shipped back. When I emailed to ask about an over a week delay in getting 2 items, they said it's because I had too many items out that they hadn't processed as back. Now that they've processed them, I've still received nothing.
For $95, I received 9 items. Only 4 fit. I purchased the 2 that fit the best, but that purchase price is on top of the $95 I paid. I could have just bought those items at a store for a similar price. So really $95 got me 2 items to wear once each. I'll be cancelling and won't bother trying again nor can I recommend it to others.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Tiffany,

Sadly, I see that you’ve cancelled your subscription earlier this month.

While we can understand and respect your reasons for choosing to opt out of this membership -we would love for you to give us another chance. Should you be so inclined, kindly call us at 855-499-6643 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm ET.

I am certain that our team members will be able to walk you through valuable tips to help get the most out of your subscription.

Again, we regret losing you and hope you’ll come back soon.

Regards,
bethb188
2/28/19

The service is good in theory. However there are certain things I want for a specific event, but even though they're marked as priority I don't receive them when I want them. I understand it's impossible to give everyone exactly what they want every box, but it makes this service pretty useless for me. It also is more than I'd spend on new clothes in a year.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Beth,

Thank you for sharing your views. Allow us to explain.

Once garments are prioritized - the system will indeed consider the prioritized items before other items in your closet. However, they are not guaranteed.
Our ability to ship a garment depends upon its availability at our warehouse at the time of packing your box. Since we let our members keep the garments for as long as they want to, we would not know when a particular garment would be available. Ultimately, what is shipped is based on what is available at the time of packing your box.

We do apologize for the associated inconvenience, however, we hope our explanation helps.

Regards,
brenshas
2/28/19

I'm very frustrated when I pay Up to $200 a month for this service and have to go 4-5 days without any new clothing to wear. GB needs to work on getting shipments out faster and taking into account processing and shipping times. I would've kept my higher plan if this had been done but I was Still receiving shipments slower. Besides this important issue, I am Pleased with the app and variety of styles and sizes that are a available from GB.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Brensha,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We are glad to learn that you are happy with the styles, sizes and other aspects of our service

With reference to shipping timelines, we do our best to keep processing times well under 72 hours and USPS delivery to a max of 4 business days. However, at times, delays do occur, for which we have appropriate compensatory incentives in place. Having said that, to mitigate the risk of being without any Gwynnie Bee garments, if we may suggest – you may want to return garments in separate shipments with a lag of a couple of days. This way, you would not be without your favorite garments at any time. (Eg: For a shipment of 5 garments, you may want to return notify and send back 2 today and the remaining 3 after 2 days). Do feel free to reachout for additional return labels for this purpose, we’ll be happy to help.

We do hope this helps you get the most out of your subscription.

Kindest regards,
deannap38
2/7/19

I gave Gwynnie Bee a try hoping it would give me a more varied Wardrobe and in that regard it was fun to try things I might not normally purchase, however if you did like an item the cost to purchase was simply too expensive. First you pay the monthly fee and then you pay more than retail for a used item? I fell in love with a Donna Morgan dress. Gwynnie Bee wanted me to pay $70 (after paying them $69 just to give it a try). It's a USED dress ya'll. I found the same dress at Nordstrom Rack for $39.97 and it wasn't used. Same thing happened with a Lucky Brand shirt. I found it new at Steinmart for less than GB wanted for used..?? Seriously, GB, what's up with the prices for used clothing? That was when I decided I could take my $69 to my favorite designer discount stores and purchase items rather than paying Gwynnie Bee for the privilege of trying them on and excessively more if I wanted to keep an item.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello DeAnna,

We are sorry to see you go and would have loved an opportunity to walk you through our monthly garment rental service and its many benefits. There is a considerable cost benefit, when it comes to free cleaning, shipping, with upto 8 garments per month on average (for plan 2), to name a few.

I would kindly point out here, that your monthly rental fee is for the manifold benefits of the service, however, charges for purchasing garments – are indeed separate.

We are sad that you parted ways with the perception you penned down and would love for you to consider re-joining. Do please call us at 1-855-GWYNNIE (855-499-6643). Phone lines are available 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. ET Monday to Friday. Our team would love to explain things better over a phone conversation.

Our very best,
kathiec18
10/25/18

Although I like the clothing I get, it seems I do not get what I have closeted as priorities, somethings I finally removed after being closeted for over 6 months

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Kathie,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry you had to remove garments after 6 months - Please allow us to explain.

We do offer you the option to prioritize items that you would like to receive next. Our system will take those items into consideration first before other items in your closet. However, the items we send to you are based strictly on availability.
We would therefore, request you to go ahead and prioritize the garments you like and we’re certain you’ll receive one or more soon :).

Important note: Please closet as many garments as you conveniently can. We see that you’re on Plan-2, for which the minimum number of garments needed to trigger shipments, is 6. Now you’re at 8, which is great, but we’d recommend closeting as many as you can, just to overcome occasional garment unavailability – both for prioritized or non-prioritized garments.

For any further clarifications, please feel free to call Gwynnie Bee customer service at 1-855-GWYNNIE (855-499-6643) or write in at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com. Phone lines are available 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. (ET) Monday to Saturday. The team will be happy to assist you with all your questions and concerns.

We do hope our note helps.

Our best,
stephanied220
10/3/18

I have been a member of Gwynnie Bee for 1.5 years and at first I absolutely loved it! I could wear the outfits that week, return on Thursday and receive the clothes on that Monday or worst case scenario the Tuesday. Ever since they wanted to expand I have noticed a slow down in the shipments and problems with return notifications on the website. Also a few of the clothes quality was just not as good as the beginning, so much so I didn't even wear the clothes. If you asked me last year I would say yes I recommend it. Now I would say it is not worth the money! This month I haven't even been able to use the account and they would not issue me a refund. I wouldn't bother.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Stephanie,

We value your feedback and are sad to see your perception change over the last 18 months.
We intend to address and resolve your concerns in the best possible way and have reached out to you via email.

We hope to get back to delight you, with every shipment!

carriev22
8/28/18

I more often than not don't get the selections I'd like. Either they don't have my size available, or even when on "priority," I never manage to receive them. It doesn't seem like the "priority" setting does much in determining what I receive, which is frustrating.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Thank you for your rating our service and for your feedback, Carrie.

We are sad to see that you are not as happy as you should be, with our service. Allows us to set things right - One of us will be reaching out to you via email, with an explanation about this.
We appreciate your business.

kathleenc202
8/22/18

Need better way to communicate problems with clothes that are received damaged and should be able to cancel membership online.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Kathleen,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We completely understand where you’re coming from - While the first concern is a part of the return notify feature, the second one (call to cancel) is rooted in our interest in our members, and to better understand what caused them to decide to part ways, and importantly, do something about it.

lesleym53
7/27/18

I love love loved it in the beginning. I dont feel like I have as many options in regard to sizing. I sometimes feel the quality of clothing has declined, but that just be change in dress labels. It certainly is not as affordable to keep items as it was. I have thought about cancellimg many times but then I get something I really do like and reconsider because I really want to utilize the convenience of the service.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Lesley,

I am sorry to hear about your experience as of late with the service. I am going to have a Specialist reach out, maybe there is someway we can help!

krisa45
7/25/18

I have been a member for several years and find my enthusiasm waning. It seems to take longer to receive a new shipment and with the increase of size offerings to include regular womens sizes (not just plus size), I find far more things that are not available to me, making GB a more discouraging shopping experience.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Kris,

I do see you have been a member for a long time, and we are disappointed to hear about your experiences as of late. A Specialist will be reaching out to you and see if there is anything more we can do.

Thanks
mariec204
7/25/18

The selection seems to have tapered to the same styles over and over. The turn around time has slowed from when I send back and then receive packages do the value feels like its not as good. Ive gone to cancel outright two times but I cant do it through the app and then I forget. I will likely cancel soon.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Marie,

Thank you for the feedback, this is very helpful. We are going to look at your account and reach out to see if there is anything we can do to elevate the stresses you are facing and if you need to cancel we can do that as well when we call.

Thanks!
alexc238
3/12/18

The free trial is just a rouse to get you to sign up. The second I hit enter my phone dinged and I had an alert my card had a recent charge. There it was $78 and change.

Customer service answered quickly I didn't have to hold at all. And my money was refunded right away. ( still pending refund.. so we will see tomorrow)

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Alex,

Yes, you would receive a pre-authorization at the beginning of the free trial, no funds would be taken out. I see that occurred and you did call end and cancel the free trial the same day. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Thanks!
ivah1
9/7/17

I was disappointed with the quality of the clothes. There were some cheep made clothes and the clothes often came looking like someone wore it and it wasn't dry cleaned. It took me a little while to get out of the subscription. It was hard to cancel and they do not refund your money. I canceled a few days into my month and they kept the whole month and had the audacity to ask me to reconsider. Never again and I won't recommend this service to any friends.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Iva,
Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the service. A manager reached out several occasions & left voicemails, but we never heard back from you.
I will have a manager contact you on Mon.
Thanks & have a good weekend.
janen48
7/25/17

I have a question. I am paying monthly for the service but only receive items I have selected when I return something. There are some items I want to keep longer than a week but don't receive any selected items from my list. I continue to be charged so seems like I'm paying for nothing. I expected to receive 2 items per month as the contract stated.Also I have returned something 1 week ago and have received nothing.

Tip for consumers: I agree with others that the service started very well and then dropped off. I have payment taken monthly but do not receive selections monthly so be careful.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Jane, Thanks for contacting us in regards to your account. We took a look ... & it is running correctly.
You are currently on a 2 plan which allow you to have 2 garments out at a time. Members are able to keep garments out as long as they like. There are 3 ways to get replacement garments - 1) return notify that a garment is being returned (and then mail it within 12hrs) 2) return a garment without notifying (processing of next item won't start until we physically receive the return) or 3) purchase a garment in your At Home section.
At this time you currently have 2 items in your At Home section, in order to receive another item you can either complete 1 of the steps above or you can upgrade to a larger subscription plan. You can upgrade completely or you can purchase an additional slot for a limited period of time, please contact us if you're interested.
We received the City Chic Zip Trim Top In Royal on 7/17 and because you already have 2 items in your At Home, we would not be sending a replacement.
For more info, please contact customer service at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855-GWYNNIE.
Thanks & have a great day.
mayas23
6/22/17

I've loved being a GB member for the last 3 years. I was just forced to cancel my subscription and am really disappointed at GB's decisions that led me to cancel my subscription. When GB raised rates in Jan I was told that I was grandfathered into a lower rate as long as I stayed a member. It wasn't made clear to me that any changes at all to the number of garments I have at home would void the grandfathering agreement. So I raised my number of garments and am now shut out of the grandfathered rate even if I return to my original number of garments. I'm very sad to cancel and very surprised that GB would prefer to have me cancel my subscription entirely rather than permit me to retain the grandfathered rate. It seems quite short-sighted to me. Overall a great service but the latest rate increases make it too expensive. $49 for one garment at a time is too much for a subscription box.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Maya,
We are very sad to see you go as well, but we are unable to restore your grandfathered pricing. As with any grandfather clause, companies allow existing members to maintain prices and/or services, so long as no changes are made to their current account. We informed our members when we increased prices, in Feb 2016, that any changes to their account would alter their pricing structure. And again upon upgrading your account recently, to a higher plan, you were informed that your monthly dues would also be increased.
karaw17
6/3/17

*****UPDATE*****Today (June 2nd) I received a call from Gwynnie Bee as promised via the reply to my review. Crystal, a customer service manager apologized for my experience yesterday. She offered to return or exchange the item that was charged without authorization. I declined, I've chosen to keep the item. She also offered to start my 30 trial over. While I appreciated the offer, I declined that as well. I'd just rather not continue the subscription when I'm not overly impressed with it in general. I do appreciate she took the time to apologize and rectify the situation. Im pleased with Crystal's customer service and her representation of Gwynnie Bee! I think the trial is definitely worth a try, I hope others have better luck than I did!

I was excited to give Gwynnie Bee a trial run so I did just that. a little less than 1 week ago I signed up to begin the free 30 day trial. I had full intentions of continuing beyond the 30 days but was curious as to how it worked so the no obligation trial reeled me in. First off, I couldn't find anywhere that really explained how the process works. It was very confusing. It was after reading some reviews that I figured you have to fill your "closet" before anything will ship out. I chose several items as "priority" and did recieve one of those items in my first shipment. I found it hard to fill my closet as I wasn't overly impressed with the selection. I feel it was a TJ Maxx rental boutique. My first shipment was impressively quick, considering I started the trial on a saturday and I had the first 2 items by Tuesday. That was a bonus! I didn't like one of the items so immediately packaged it to send back. The other item I hung on to and was considering buying it. It was a pair of Melissa McCarthy Seven7 jeans. They were super cute and I had the option to keep them for $52. I decided I'd hold out for my next item in hopes that it would be a cute top to go with them and maybe I'd end up purchasing that as well! I ended up receiving an email this morning for an offer of 20% off my very first purchase. I clicked the "buy now" link and was directed to my account with the same offer as $52. I ended up calling customer service and explained that I was CONSIDERING buying the pair of jeans but couldn't get the 20% offer to work. I was first told that the $52 was actually a reflection of that 20% off. Baffled, I asked "So the email is pointless and doesn't reflect an extra savings?" I was then put on hold for close to 10 minutes and was then told the offer "expired May 27th." I explained that I had just received the email this morning (June 1st) at 7:07am. The customer service lady then told me the 20% would bring the price down to $40 and charged my card without asking me first!!!!! I explained again, that I was considering buying and would've appreciated approving the transaction prior to it happening! She apologized but did not offer to rectify the situation. I was upset and ready to be done with this whole situation at this point so I told her I'd like to cancel my trial membership to which she told me she couldn't do that for me, I had to log on to my account and cancel myself. I did. I don't plan on returning. Too much of a hassle, especially when you don't get to decide which clothing items are being shipped to you!

kathyk92
5/17/17

I was a member of Gwynnie Bee a few years back, and I was very impressed. I always had a new outfit on hand to wear, and the service was very affordable. Even so, I went through some hard financial times so I eventually needed to cancel my membership, which I was able to (easily) do online. Fast forward to this year. I decided to re-sign up. Turnaround times now are AWFUL. I mark items as returned and it takes them several days to release new items to me even through I have well over 60 things closeted. The monthly membership fee for 2 items is nearly $75...more than double what I was paying a few years back. The sizing is all wrong. I have only gotten an item on 1 occasion that actually fit well enough to wear out -- out of more than 4 months of membership. I tried to cancel my membership online, but they no longer allow you to do that, so you HAVE to call and talk to someone who will fiercely try to talk you out of cancelling. This is incredibly annoying. And the kicker... if you cancel mid-month, you lose the rest of your month's membership. That's RIDICULOUS. If I paid for the entire month, there is no reason you can't keep my membership open for the rest of my paid period. So now I have to pay for 3 1/2 weeks of membership that I didn't get to use. Absurd. They really need to review and change some of their business practices. This company was so good and went so bad in just a matter of years. It's sad, really.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Kathy,

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy our service this time around. Our turnaround time is approximately 4-6 days. We process replacement boxes within 2-3 days of return notifying. In checking your account, all your boxes with the exception of 1 went out within this timeframe. We apologize that this box shipped 1 day late.
After 3 years we did increase our 2 plan price by $10 , from $59/month to $69/month.
We have changed out cancelation process in an effort to get feedback from departing members. The feedback we have received has been helpful in providing a better experience.
Members are free to cancel at anytime, but canceling mid-month discontinues the membership immediately. We require a valid method of payment on file to use the service, and once cancelled your credit card information is removed.
For this reason, we recommend members cancel closer to their bill date in order to fully enjoy their paid period.
Thanks.
shanelw
11/17/16

So, I've decided to give Gwynnie Bee a second chance. I cancel once after the trial and then came back. However this time, I think I may cancel for good. The huge problem that I see is that Gwynnie Bee is really behind in there clothing being caught with the season. For example, being that this is Fall-Winter... we should be seeing more of such and not a bunch of sheer spring and summer items still around as well as summer prints. It kind of spoils the mood. I think this time I may cancel for good unless they change this!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Shanel - we apologize that you haven't been seeing enough to your liking. We are currently launching new styles 2-3 times per week so that there are constantly new and seasonal items added to the collection. If you'd like help finding items that might be right for you, please email us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com to request a complimentary style consult. One of our stylist would be happy to help!
bettyt26
11/12/16

I ordered and received KLOEY PAISLEY PRINT BLOUSE IN RED. I thought it looked really cute and the color and tapering would fit me perfectly. I ordered the smallest size 10. The top hung on me like a sack. To make matters worse, the fabric was flimsy and thin with no body to it as if it's been washed a hundred times. This looked like a top you would find in a second rate resale store. This should've been thrown away months ago. Good job Gwynnie Bee - to send a brand new customer a piece of trash. I canceled my free trial right away, sent your rag back and hope no one else gets excited about a new outfit that will be sorely lacking in everything.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Betty - we appreciate the feedback, and want to assure you that the one item you received is not indicative of our quality standards. We understand your frustration, and apologize for your experience. We'd love if you would give us another chance, and would be happy to give you a free trial in order to do so. If you are interested, please email us at support@gwynniebee.com.
mariar125
11/10/16

This was a huge disappointment. I started a new job and got a "deal" thru GILT of nearly half off per month for the 1st 3 months . First big mistake, I did not need to pay to since the site itself had a one free month trial. One month is more than enough to see all their shortcomings. With all my diligence I got to have 6 dresses (3 dresses at a time) in one month so there is no value to this rental.
In detail
1. Pricing - Not a good value even at half price. They send people 1 to 3 dresses at a time and before returning them you can buy them at the moment price in their website. So if is a popular dress at a low price you will never see it.
2. Selection - Many choices are not available in your size, in fact there were 2 dresses I wanted that they had in only 2 sizes, which I suspect is due to people buying the dresses before one gets a chance to try them.
3. Quality- You will find moderately priced dresses. No Marina Rinaldi here. Nothing I could wear to an evening party.
4. Overall - skip this hype build your wardrobe thru sales at your favorite stores. One of the dresses was offered to me for about $59 after heavens knows how many loans. The same dress was on sale at my favorite store, brand new for $78 and I will watch for further markdowns
Suggestions to Gwynnie
1. Rent or sell. Rent for a season then hold end of season sales.
2. Improve your return - send process. I sent my dresses on Monday from FL and as off Friday customer service claimed they have not gotten it.
3. Have a separate high fashion and evening rental non-subscription which is probably what I could use the most.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Maria - thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
alyssao4
7/22/16

I will NEVER recommend Gwynnie Bee to anyone! Their customer service department doesn't want to help you when you have an issue. They don't listen to what you have to say and doesn't take responsibility for THEIR errors! They don't care to keep your business so long as they have your money! Very disappointed with the way they handle customer issues!

Very dissatisfied EX customer,
Alyssa Oquendo

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Alyssa - we apologize for your negative experience with our service. Our understanding is that you've spoken with Crystal, and everything has since been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do!
danicab1
5/15/16

I've been a Gwynnie Bee member since November of last year. When I first signed up, the service was super fast and I tried a lot of great pieces out that I otherwise wouldn't have had access to. However, after a couple of months, the pieces I was receiving weren't working out. The fit was off or the quality was poor. After several unsuccessful shipments, I decided I'd cancel my membership. I called to cancel (as per the requirements) but the customer service rep offered another month at a 50% discount. I decided to give it one last shot. I received one additional shipment with some hit or miss items, then a great one from which I made a purchase. Now, as I sit four days after having returned my items, I STILL have not been shipped another box. I understand their turnaround is 2-3 business days - which it has been. Even before I called to cancel, I sent an email noting the slowdown in turnaround. While I appreciate their prompt response on customer service inquiries, I don't feel like anything is being done to rectify the slowness. Considering I'm a customer on the brink of discontinuing my service, you'd think they'd be quicker to act. As other reviews have noted, it seems that it's too good to be true in the beginning until they've "hooked" you. After this month, I'll definitely be canceling my service. It's just not worth it anymore. I had anticipated having a box by the end of this week for an event I'm attending this weekend. Sending my stuff back on Monday should've been enough time to accommodate this, but I guess I'm out of luck!

taylorm79
3/21/16

I wanted to like GB, I really did. So much so that I tried it for a total of 6 months off and on, because I hate shopping for anything. The clothing quality is just not worth $100+ a month for three garments at a time, PLUS their sizing is so off because each brand varies so much, even when using their sizing tool. Half of my clothes were either way too big or way too small (and yes, I took my measurements). After six months of use, I only got one article of clothing that I would actually have picked out in a store, as pictures on the website are usually misleading. Material used in the clothing they send is just strange. I could spend $100 a month at Forever21+ or H&M Plus and be more satisfied and have equal clothing quality. I would not recommend it unless you have $100 to gamble with each month. Plus, when I called to cancel and explained that I was cutting ALL unnecessary expenses and just wanted to cancel, they tried to offer me half off for one month (no), tell me that if I cancelled now I wouldn't get anymore clothes EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR A FULL MONTH and the next billing period was three weeks away, asked if I wanted to downgrade (no), and mentioned half off again, however, it would go back to the original price afterwards. No. It was fine when it was affordable, but even companies like Le Tote or Trunk Club don't charge as much, and their quality is better from my experience.

You have to re-add them, but there is a "history" section that keeps track of your items so they are easier to find.

By Russelle H.

Yes, however, if you request the new arrivals at the right time (when they come out, and right when you are returning something) then you can often get new clothing items.

By Beth S.

It means they will upgrade your items by 1 for the life of your plan. If you sign up for 5 items, and stay with 5 items, you will get 1 free upgrade meaning you will get 6 items. If you change your plan later however, that free upgrade could go away. SandieB

By Sandie B.

Hi Wei - thanks so much for your interest in Gwynnie Bee! We currently start at a size 10. With summer approaching there will definitely be more sleeveless/shorter styles but you may want to check back in the fall for more modest silhouettes.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

The important thing is to make sure everything is on it's way back before you cancel, and shipping each item separate may also help since this will give you a tracking number for each garment. I haven't cancelled, I truly like the service and have never had any issue that they didn't quickly resolve. Sometimes it takes longer then expected to get a package, but considering they usually send out the next garment(s) before they even receive yours back (assuming you notify them) I can deal with an occasional late shipment. Also they are constantly upgrading me and giving me an extra garment for 30 days, or 60 days... so even with late shipments, I come out way on top.

By Sandie B.

Hi Kathy - we actually don't have that data. We know that there are many women who absolutely love the service, who are all sizes. We hope you'll give the 30 day free trial a chance to see for yourself.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Edith! 1. You don't need to have an account to browse the collection. You can go to any of the drop down menus across the homepage, or just click here: https://closet.gwynniebee.com/a/clothing/new-arrivals 2. Yes, you are required to provide a valid credit card for the 30 day free trial, since we'll be sending out clothing. You can cancel any time before the 30 day free trial, quickly and easily.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Diana, that is a horrible explanation for a legitimate concern about LATE SHIPMENTS. If GB is promising you TWO DAY SHIPPING, you should get TWO DAY SHIPPING. PERIOD. (Or, just run!)

By Justin T.

Suzanne, Items process in 2-3 days and then ship via USPS Priority Mail. Those on the 3-item plan usually receive 9-12 garments per month depending on how fast they return them. We have a "Return Notification" feature where you can give us a heads up items are on their way back to us and we can start processing your next package. We'd love for you to try the 30-day free trial to see how many garments you can get for yourself! Our average turnaround time is 4-7 days depending on if you use our return notification feature & where you live. The return notification feature lets you tell us when you're returning an item, so we do not wait to physically receive it & can start processing your replacement within an hour of clicking.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Pamela, Thanks for contacting us. Joining is quite simple, just go to https://closet.gwynniebee.com/pages/ultimate-closet & click the purple get started box. You'll need to set up an account & select a password. The system will also ask you to select a free trial plan -1, 2 or 3 garments out at a time. Most people select our 3 plan, cause it'll get you the most clothes. You can change you plan at any time, however if you want to change plans before being billed simply change it before your 1st bill date. At this point the system will ask you to enter your credit card info, this is needed to verify your card since we're sending out merchandise or in case you wish to purchase anything. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of your plan plus tax, the pre-auth usually drops off within minutes of joining. Next is the fun part, building your closet. You'll add all the styles you like (in your size) to your closet. Once you reach the minimum (usually 8 items) the system will take over & randomly select items based on availability & process them for shipping. When you receive your rental box - wear your garments & enjoy. When you're ready to exchange them simply notify us online (under the garment picture), drop them in the pre-paid return bag (no need to wash them, we'll do that) & mail them at any USPS drop box or post office. We'll start prepping your replacement box once you notify us online. Check out our FAQs for more info. Or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855GWYNNIE.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Gwynnie Bee staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gwynnie Bee