Review of Gwynnie Bee

gwynnie@gwynniebee.com

89 reviews with 1 star

mariab377
5/29/19

After seeing a few video ads about Gwynnie Bee I was intrigued by their offerings and signed up. Upon receiving items I was pretty disappointed with the wear and tear of one of the items. Soon after, I had to leave out of the country for a family emergency. Upon return, I noticed I had been charged a 74 dollar fee. I called to cancel my subscription and to get my money back as I was not going to use their services that month or thereafter, but was denied a refund because they simply do not do refunds. The agent I spoke with was quick to defend their policy, almost as if that is the only type of phone calls they receive. Overall greatly disappointed. Do not recommend to anyone!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT RECOMMEND

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Maria,

We are so sorry for your less than satisfactory experience with our service (both in terms of the garments you received and the customer service).
Post a review of this case - we will be reaching out to you with an appropriate resolution, within the hour.

alyssae22
5/28/19

They make it next to impossible to cancel, the clothes are not well-made, and I got an email from a collection agency, claiming I owe them $375! This is a scam and you're better off supporting your local shops.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Alyssa,

Thanks for your feedback. We have reviewed your account and are reaching out to you with an explanation and resolution, via email, right away.

Best regards,
nikkis118
3/25/19

Do you not waste your money. You actually have to talk to someone on the phone to cancel. Complete waste of my time and money

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Nikki,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to know that you are not happy with certain aspects of our service, because of which you wanted to cancel your membership. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

We ask that you call us to cancel your membership for two important reasons.
One: Your time is valuable, and we appreciate that. We want to take care of you quickly in a one-on-one chat, listen to your concerns and give you peace of mind that your account was cancelled successfully.
Two: We're a relatively young company, and we want to make sure we are addressing what matters most to our customers as we grow. Any feedback you share on your personal experience is highly valued by our team and will directly impact our service to our other members.

However, post the aforementioned conversation, should our members still choose to cancel – we honor their preference and immediately cancel the account.

Since we do not see an associated email ID in your review, to check your account details, we would request you to please call Gwynnie Bee customer service at 1-855-GWYNNIE (855-499-6643). Phone lines are available 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. ET Monday to Friday.

Many thanks,
mbd1
3/21/19

It's not a free trial, they hold the funds on your account. That's actually fraud and they could be sued

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Good evening,

We are sad to learn about your perception of our pre-authorisation process.

This common industry practice to check the card's validity, involves us placing a temporary hold on funds, which is voided from our end immediately. However, depending on your bank, the funds usually appear in your account in 2-3 days, or earlier.

You can be confident that the funds were immediately released from our side and that the 30-day Free Trial is 100% free indeed! It's completely on us.

Since we are unable to identify the associated account, kindly reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 1-855-499-6643. Our phone lines are available from 9am to 6pm, Monday - Friday. You may also email us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com. We would be happy to help in any way we can.

andreae71
3/18/19

I completed the 30 day "Free Trial" in the morning and saw that in the afternoon that my bank account was drafted for $73 and change. I immediately cancelled in the same day. I was not supposed to be charged and felt that it was quite shady for this to occur. I spoke with Gwynnie Bee and they stated that the money was not taken out, however I spoke with my bank and was informed that this company put a hold on my account for this amount. It's been almost a week and this money has not been returned to me. 30 day free trial is laughable, and I mean this in the most sarcastic way.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Andrea,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

We are sad to learn about your experience – please allow us to explain.
Yes, this pre-authorization is a common industry practice where a temporary hold on funds is placed, to check the card's validity and is voided from our end immediately. However, the funds usually appear in your account in 2-3 days.
Since we are unable to identify the associated account, kindly reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 1-855-499-6643. Our phone lines are available from 9am to 6pm, Monday - Friday. You may also email us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com. We would be happy to share a receipt of the voided transaction with you.

We would encourage you to check with your bank as well, as the pre-authorization charges are immediately reversed by us.

We look forward to resolving this matter with you, soonest.

debram278
3/6/19

I have canceled my account 3 times and they keep taking out their fee every month. I've got a lawyer and recorded conversations where I've canceled. So beware

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Debra,

We are sad to see that you intend to part ways. In response to your feedback here, we called you on the phone number on file, but were unable to get through. We then followed up with an email.

We will be reaching out to you today and will certainly resolve your concern. Thank you for your feedback and for giving Gwynnie bee a try.

amberp85
3/5/19

I never signed up for this sight, 6-8 months ago I called and canceled my fake subscription but the last few months they've decided to add me back on the program and start charging me again. This very frustrating and I want my refund!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Amber,

Many thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience and will be reaching out to you via email soonest. We will resolve this matter for you today.

Regards,
janetc285
2/28/19

I contacted Gwynnie Bee several times to request that a specific Customer Review be removed due to being sizeist, ageist and ableist. In response, I received a condescending "form letter" email about the importance of customers posting their opinions. Wow. I further pursued the issue, and was ignored. There are far more tolerant, empowering and sensitive companies to do business with. I have no patience for one that defends hateful language on their site. Also, your service is ridiculously unreliable. I rarely receive items that I prioritized and that's very frustrating. Your selection in plus sizes is limited, but I'm not surprised by that, given the response (or lack thereof) that I received when I tried to address the offensive reviews. I'm planning to cancel my subscription. I don't patronize companies that promote prejudice and can't provide quality service.

amym630
2/28/19

I signed up and shortly realized it wasn't for me. I called to cancel and they persuaded me to try it for a little longer. Then I forgot about it and have wound up being billed for far too long. I should have cancelled. Have wasted a lot of money.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Amy,

Yes, we see that you did indeed have a conversation with us nearly two years back.
Upon checking your records, we see that your account has been active and billed ever since. We would therefore request you to reachout to us at your earliest convenience at 1-855-499-6643. Our phone lines are available from 9am to 6pm, Monday - Friday. You may also email us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com.

We are certain, our team will be able to address your concern in the best way possible.

Our best regards,
kimg229
2/23/19

I thought I was starting a trial. They automatically charged my card after the trial was supposed to be free. The card that they wanted was just to pre-authorize. I log into my bank because I got an alert they charged my card. It caused me to be overdrawn and I tried to contact them immediately I get a response stating they didn't charge my card so I did a screenshot of my bank account send it right back now they're telling me it'll be 48 hours before it's resolved. so are they going to pay two more days of overdraft plus the one I already have? It's the only response I can get from them this is the worst subscription company I have ever dealt with

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sad to learn about the circumstances which led you to cancel your membership with us.
We would love to set things right and will be reaching out to you with an explanation of what exactly happened in terms of the pre-auth.
You may expect our call within the day or tomorrow.

We are certain, post a conversation with us, your perception about our service will change for the better.

Best regards,
clarkb23
1/24/19

Almost a year after my wife cancelled, they are still hitting my credit card. No matter what you do they won't stop trying to get another 75 bucks a month out of you.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Clark,

We can clearly see you are unhappy with the way things have gone with your wife’s account.
We intend to help resolve this matter at the very earliest. Kindly ask your wife to reach out to us at 1-855-GWYNNIE (855-499-6643) or write in at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com. Phone lines are available 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (ET) Monday to Friday. The team will be happy to assist her and address her concerns in the best possible way.

We do hope our note helps.

abih6
12/21/18

I had been a fan of Gwynnie Bee, but they have been an utter disappointment this holiday season. Like a lot of people, I have a Christmas party every day of this week. I knew holiday party week was coming, so I returned my last items early (Dec.10&11). It's now Dec. 19th. I have not received a new shipment, nor has a the next shipment shipped out. With the weekend and holiday coming up, I think it is realistic to guess that I will not have had a Gwynnie Bee item in hand from Dec. 11 until Dec. 26 (or later!). That is, literally, the two weeks of the year when this service should provide the most value. Total disappointment.

Epic failure for holiday dresses.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Abi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We see that you spoke with one of our representatives on December 19th, post which a set of 3 garments were shipped out the very next day. With that, we trust your concern was addressed.

However, should you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach us at 1-855-GWYNNIE (855-499-6643) or write in at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com. Phone lines are available 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (ET) Monday to Friday. The team will be happy to assist you and address your concerns in the best possible way.

We do hope our note helps.

shawnl111
11/27/18

These guys are jerks. Once they have your bank account info they just take your money reguardless whether you cancelled your subscription. Their policy is they do not under any circumstance do they do refunds. This company has really crappy one sided business practices. Beware!
One more thing i tried to leave a review and only found glowing reviews unless you specifically search for bad reviews. Obviously they dont want some of us to be heard... Isnt that kind of content control untruthful?

jenniferm737
11/13/18

I could hardly find anything that I liked in my size. I usually like more minimalist pieces in distinctive neutrals (i.e., not all black). Most of what was available were floral print dresses that were much too young for me - also, I rarely wear dresses. Also, the mobil site was really glitchy. It was slow to load and I would be directed to items that I hadn't clicked on. After several hours of trying to find stuff I even wanted to look at more closely, then being misdirected to items I didn't like, I gave up and canceled my trial membership.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Jennifer,

We are so sorry that you chose to part ways, just a day into your Free Trial. We can though, completely understand your reasons for making that choice.
This is certainly not the experience and perception we would want anyone to walk away with.

Please allow us to set things right.

I have asked one of my associates to reach out to you with a more detailed note on how we intend to address your disappointment and assist you in getting the most out of your subscription. Look out for our email and do please consider giving Gwynnie Bee another chance.

Our kindest regards,
margy
11/5/18

I called asking how to get the best from my subscription. The person on the phone didn't listen but immediately told my I was wrong about everything. She read from her screen as though I could see it - and said to me over and over that Gwinnie Bee was doing everything promised and that I should not be unhappy. The irony was I didn't call because I was unhappy I was trying to figure out HOW to ensure that Monday morning I had three items in my closet to wear each week. BUT SHE NEVER HEARD THAT! I still don't know how to make that happen and she was NOT in any way interested in helping but interested only in proving my perceived dissatisfaction wrong. I enjoy Gwinnie Bee service until I have to deal with one of their humans directly and then I find the humans arrogant and insufferable.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Marg,

Thanks for sharing your experience.
We are so sorry that your interaction with us was less than satisfactory and we would certainly be looking into this. Feedback like this only helps us course correct as needed – and is very valuable.

We also thank you for taking the time to mention that you did enjoy our service. You can be confident Marg, that we will most certainly get back to delighting you, soonest.

For starters, we will be listening to the call and will be reaching out to you to better explain ourselves.

Again, we value our association with you and apologize for your recent experience.

aliciaj46
9/20/18

I wish I had read the reviews on this site before trying Gwynnie Bee, as many people have had the same negative experience. I have tried lots of different subscription boxes, including clothes, food and beauty products, and this is the ONLY one I've ever had a bad experience with.

Overall, the clothes were okay. It is nice that they have a selection for larger sizes. But out of the several shipments I got over my month-long trial, I only wore one piece out.

I then canceled the subscription as I had planned to do after the trial period. No problems.

Fast forward to two months later when I see a charge for $86 from Gwynnie Bee on my statement. I called and they said they hadn't received a shipment of 2 dresses that I had sent back to them with their shipping label. On that phone call, they stated they would "look around the warehouse" and if still not found, would open a ticket with USPS to look for the package.

The following day I received an email asking about my customer service experience, and when I clicked on it, the site stated the ticket had already been closed and that I could not comment on it.

After waiting two weeks with no response, I called back. Again the rep stated they would look around the warehouse. I said that wouldn't be necessary, as they'd already done that and not gotten back to me. I asked if they keep the details of the return shipping labels they send out, and she said yes. I asked why they couldn't just track the label since they have it on file. She said it was my responsibility to provide it, and they couldn't do anything else. I asked to speak with a supervisor, was told there were none in the building, and that I would get a call back from one within 24-48 hours.

When (SHOCKER) I had not received a call back from management within the promised time, I called back yet again. This time they gave me a ticket #, said it was being escalated, and again to expect a call from a supervisor. I'm not holding my breath.

TL;DR - They charged me for items I returned with their shipping label. Per other reviews on this page, this seems like a common occurrence that the company should have resolved by now. Instead of apologizing and returning my money, they have given me the runaround. I'm going on three weeks and several phone calls of fighting with them for a refund. My ticket has been "escalated" by the past two reps, and still no call from a supervisor over several business days. If my money is not returned soon, I will have to work with my bank to reverse the charges.

I will be sure to tell my friends and family to stay away from this business, as well as leaving this review everywhere I can. I am also going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, at https://www.bbb.org/ and encourage anyone who's had a similar experience to do the same.

Tip for consumers: Worst customer service I've ever encountered.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Alicia,

We are sad to see you go, but we do understand your reasons for making this decision.
I can see that we did engage with you to better understand, address and resolve your concerns.

Yes, this issue could have been addressed sooner, for which we do sincerely apologize. For now, though, you can be confident that a full refund of the charges incurred on August 24, 2018 – has been done today.
You will see the monies in your account within 2-4 days.

We thank you for giving Gwynnie Bee a try.

shellj2
9/17/18
• Updated review

Gwynnie Bee,
Thank you for responding to my review. Yes, your are correct in saying it took several emails and calls to even get a shipment out. So far I have received only one item and the remaining shipment NEVER MADE IT TO USPS. I received a shipping notice shortly after posting my initial review, 09/11 and it's now 09/14 and USPS is showing a label created, but package not received. Come on GB! It's now been very close to 2 weeks. There are NO excuses for this kind of service or that i would have to take hours of my time to try and resolve this. Your CS team should have been on this from day one, sadly that was not my experience. USPS tracking 9405510898828032389666

“Good concept - Major fail in delivery”
9/15/18
• Previous review

I was excited to try out Gwynnie Bee and signed up for the initial free months trial that was offered. I have a big birthday coming up and I wanted to find a special dress for the occasion. Gwynnie Bee has you prioritize you closet, and they are supposed to ship off of availability and if possible, send your priorities first. I've been sent everything but my priory items. So, I decided to simplifiy the process and have only my priority items in my closet. I have 26 items in my closet and NOTHING is available or has been sent. I've have been waiting a full week for a shipment with GB's customer service doing absolutely nothing to help. I was offered a extra item as a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience, but that doesn't help me when I'm not receiving my shipments. Not one of my 26 items in my closet are available and that leads me to believe that Gwynnie Bee has a major stocking/inventory problem. I've been told it's "growing pains" by GB CS, but it's sad that GB expects for their customers to bear the brunt of their dysfunction.
This has been a frustrating and disappointing experience, along with a complete waste of my time. It's a great concept, unfortunately GB did not deliver.

Tip for consumers: Don’t expect much or to be sent your priority items

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Shell,

Many thanks for taking the time to convey this very detailed and insightful feedback – it is most helpful.
Shell – we’re sad to see your experience has not been the best, for which we are sorry and we’ll do our best to change your perception of our service.

After your discussions with us via email and phone, I can observe considerable progress to the situation and see that a shipment of 4 garments, including 2 of your preferences, was shipped out yesterday.

Again, apologies for the speedbump in your experience, and we hope we can delight you with each shipment, henceforth.

vale12
9/10/18
• Updated review

In the end the must have lost my jeans even though I gave them all the details before the jeans should have even arrived in the mail. They refused to compensate me by paying for the jeans they lost or trading them for their jeans that they had sent out to me. They offered discounts and upgrades instead which meant nothing to me compared to a very well loved pair of jeans. I ended up cancelling my daughters account and mine. Very sad ending because I had been a customer for quite a few years from when they first started. I guess they didn't care about loosing customers now that they are a big business.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Val,

It's sad to learn about your decision.
We have a very stringent process in place to track all of our inbound and outbound shipments. We would have promptly shipped back any items if we had received them.

Yes, as a goodwill gesture, we did offer discounts and upgrades. We however, respect your decision and can only hope that someday you will be back with us.

Gwynnie
“Don't accidently send your own clothes back!”
9/8/18
• Previous review

I used to love this company until I accidently sent a pair of my cropped jeans back instead of their pair, which looked very similar. That was the end of May. I contacted them by email the next day when I realized it. I've emailed and called. I still have not gotten my jeans back! I'm very upset that they have not sent my jeans back, offered to replace them, or paid for them.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Val.

One of us will be reaching out to you via email, with an explanation about this.
We appreciate your business.

susans828
8/28/18

Lousy I have not been able to contact abreal person a waste of money do you get it. Terrible customer service

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Susan,

We are saddened to learn that you intend to cancel your subscription. One of us will be reaching out to you shortly.
We looked at your account and may have an idea of what the issue is. We are certain we'll be able to address and resolve all your concerns.

daisyh20
8/22/18

I'm about ready to cancel my membership. The quality of the clothing sent has cheapened over the years and I end up sending things back without wearing them.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Daisy,

I’m sad to see your intention to part ways. I’m certain we can address and resolve your concerns over a conversation. Kindly call us at 1-855-GWYNNIE (855-499-6643) 9am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.

I’m sure we can work things out.

kathleenm263
8/9/18

Please understand what your engaging with from the moment you start your relationship with this company. I started my process of building my closet on July 5th. Did not complete it until around the 27th (busy women I am). My first trial package of two items arrived on Monday the 6th. The two items I received was a wrap dress that ties in the back (I'm not joking) and a top that head threads hanging every where. Needless to say I put them right back into the bag that moment and they are in route back to them. Here's my problem. I was charged the 79.99 on Saturday, before I even received my first order. Evidently, I signed up for a free 30 day trial but they start your clock from the moment you engage with them.you can imagine how upset I was being charged 79.99 for being delivered two lousy things and never have worn them!! Having said all that they did agree to credit my account providing the product is received by the 13th. The women that I dealt with was supe nice

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Kathleen,

We are saddened to learn about your less than satisfactory experience, that too, in your first month of subscription.
We will be reaching out to you via email to better explain how our membership works and also to express how we’d be delighted for you to give our service another shot! Keep a lookout for our email :)

Thank you for appreciating our customer service team!

tracyg125
7/2/18

I've now paid for 2 months I didn't want because their cancellation policy is difficult, requires a phone conversation during business hours, and additional hard sell techniques. This is a rip-off, don't bother with Gwynnie Bee.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Tracy,

I am sorry you hit a bump in the service. We do show that you have 4 garments either at home or in route and in those two months have received multiple shipments using the service. I do see you called to cancel on Saturday, to cancel the service and requested a refund saying the service has not been used. It was escalated to a Supervisor and he attempted to call you back about an hour later and left a voicemail. It was also requested that we cancel the account on Monday, which we cannot post-date cancellations. However, should you wish to cancel today please email gwynnie@gwynniebee.com and reference this sitejabber post and we will take care of this today.

Thanks!
bethc127
6/11/18

Been 3 months, have plenty of items in my closet but they haven't been sending any items. I try to cancel my account and i have to CALL them during banker's hours? What is this 2001? The 4 outfits they sent me previously only 1 fit, and 1 didn't match the image. Garbage company. Absolute garbage

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Beth,

I do apologize for your experience, we are open Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. I show that you added garments to your closet just yesterday and we are in process of shipping your next box. I will have someone reach out shortly to you

Thanks!
tamaram47
5/4/18

Bought the membership. Somethings fit most things didn't. Used this site for 7 months. Not worth the money and the cost of the clothes, if you keep them, are right at retail. They say discount but its not...
I canceled after a leave of absence from work. They continued to charge my acct and wasn't willing to discuss it with me. * in customer service wasn't helpful at all. I never got my refund and had to explain to her if I was charged again I would have to take legal action! I will never use gwyneebee again and DO NOT RECOMMEND!

*Personal information redacted by admin

jordang47
4/19/18

i used their referral program to refer two of my friends (I live with them. We live in a group home. Sorry we're not rich, GB). They were excited about getting clothing from GB, and I was so happy with the clothing I had gotten so far that I was planning to use my referral credits to continue my monthly membership past the first introductory month.

THEN I got an email in the wee AM hours saying they canceled my account and please mail back the dress I had checked out (I had purchased the other one.). I called immediately and was told that "it looked like we signed up for three free trials" because I referred my roommates. I explained that it was pretty clear we were three separate people. Different credit cards (with different names on the cards obviously) were used. Very different clothing was picked in different sizes. I know because my friend and i picked out stuff together after she used my referral.

So this woman on the phone literally accuses me of defrauding them and I explain that NO, this is three accounts for three people, why the hell would you automatically cancel all three accounts based on the mailing address alone? And not even ask? It's not like I've been riding the trial free, I literally just bought one of the dresses. In response, she actually asked if we all had other addresses we could use... wow, sure lady, why not send it to my (imaginary) beach house.

I'm so disappointed because I really liked the dresses they were sending and wanted to keep my account, but being accused of scamming THEM on the meager basis that I referred my ROOMMATES makes me want really nothing to do with them now. It's embarrassing to have referred a company to my friends to only have this happen.. To top it all off, two of us got these cancellation emails with our three emails listed together, and my third friend got a cancellation email with total strangers listed that none of us knew.. I only sent three referrals in total, two to roommates and a third to another friend who didn't sign up so these other weird email addresses listed in her cancellation notice are other people's information which GB has now emailed to my friend, exposing their info?... REALLY SKETCHY.

You have to re-add them, but there is a "history" section that keeps track of your items so they are easier to find.

By Russelle H.

Yes, however, if you request the new arrivals at the right time (when they come out, and right when you are returning something) then you can often get new clothing items.

By Beth S.

It means they will upgrade your items by 1 for the life of your plan. If you sign up for 5 items, and stay with 5 items, you will get 1 free upgrade meaning you will get 6 items. If you change your plan later however, that free upgrade could go away. SandieB

By Sandie B.

Hi Wei - thanks so much for your interest in Gwynnie Bee! We currently start at a size 10. With summer approaching there will definitely be more sleeveless/shorter styles but you may want to check back in the fall for more modest silhouettes.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

The important thing is to make sure everything is on it's way back before you cancel, and shipping each item separate may also help since this will give you a tracking number for each garment. I haven't cancelled, I truly like the service and have never had any issue that they didn't quickly resolve. Sometimes it takes longer then expected to get a package, but considering they usually send out the next garment(s) before they even receive yours back (assuming you notify them) I can deal with an occasional late shipment. Also they are constantly upgrading me and giving me an extra garment for 30 days, or 60 days... so even with late shipments, I come out way on top.

By Sandie B.

Hi Kathy - we actually don't have that data. We know that there are many women who absolutely love the service, who are all sizes. We hope you'll give the 30 day free trial a chance to see for yourself.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Diana, that is a horrible explanation for a legitimate concern about LATE SHIPMENTS. If GB is promising you TWO DAY SHIPPING, you should get TWO DAY SHIPPING. PERIOD. (Or, just run!)

By Justin T.

Suzanne, Items process in 2-3 days and then ship via USPS Priority Mail. Those on the 3-item plan usually receive 9-12 garments per month depending on how fast they return them. We have a "Return Notification" feature where you can give us a heads up items are on their way back to us and we can start processing your next package. We'd love for you to try the 30-day free trial to see how many garments you can get for yourself! Our average turnaround time is 4-7 days depending on if you use our return notification feature & where you live. The return notification feature lets you tell us when you're returning an item, so we do not wait to physically receive it & can start processing your replacement within an hour of clicking.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Pamela, Thanks for contacting us. Joining is quite simple, just go to https://closet.gwynniebee.com/pages/ultimate-closet & click the purple get started box. You'll need to set up an account & select a password. The system will also ask you to select a free trial plan -1, 2 or 3 garments out at a time. Most people select our 3 plan, cause it'll get you the most clothes. You can change you plan at any time, however if you want to change plans before being billed simply change it before your 1st bill date. At this point the system will ask you to enter your credit card info, this is needed to verify your card since we're sending out merchandise or in case you wish to purchase anything. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of your plan plus tax, the pre-auth usually drops off within minutes of joining. Next is the fun part, building your closet. You'll add all the styles you like (in your size) to your closet. Once you reach the minimum (usually 8 items) the system will take over & randomly select items based on availability & process them for shipping. When you receive your rental box - wear your garments & enjoy. When you're ready to exchange them simply notify us online (under the garment picture), drop them in the pre-paid return bag (no need to wash them, we'll do that) & mail them at any USPS drop box or post office. We'll start prepping your replacement box once you notify us online. Check out our FAQs for more info. Or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855GWYNNIE.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Mischele, Thanks for your interest in Gwynnie Bee. The best way to judge our customer service is to try us out yourself. That's why we offer a 30 day free trial - check out our fashions, fun & customer service 1st hand. Try us us, we're absolutely free (we do pre-authorize credit cards), if you decide it's not for you, just cancel before your 1st bill date to avoid being billed. Please read our FAQs for more info (https://support.gwynniebee.com/hc/en-us) or contact us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855-GWYNNIE, for more info.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Gwynnie Bee staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Gwynnie Bee