Review of Gwynnie Bee

Tel: 855-GWYNNIE(855-499-6643)
gwynnie@gwynniebee.com

amyr250
8/22/18

Good assortment of brands and styles- perhaps a bit dress heavy. Super simple and convenient to return, add styles to the closet, and make purchases. Turn around time is slow and I feel like I pay for lots of days that I don't have my full membership valud

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Thank you for your rating our service and for your feedback, Amy.

One of us will be reaching out to you via email, with an explanation about this.

connies194
8/22/18

I love everything about Gwynnie Bee except the long wait for the next shipment. Great choice in clothes, the sizes are pretty much what they say, I have been lucky enough to always get clothes that are in good condition. All in all a great service, just wish I did not have to wait as long as I do.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Thank you for your rating our service and for your feedback, Connie.

jordanl81
8/22/18

My only complaint is that I don't feel like there is any consistency on how long the turn around takes. Sometimes super quick and sometimes it takes awhile.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Thank you for your rating our service and for your feedback, Jordan.

glorias137
8/22/18

GB has made it possible for me too try different clothing, with the option to buy. With gaining and losing weight, GB keeps me from having unwearable clothing at home. Through GB, I am wearing clothing that I normally would not buy or even try on. Right now my experience with GB is good.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Gloria,
Well, experimenting with your wardrobe is just one of the many benefits our membership provides.

heathero49
8/22/18

I am always please with the service. If I don't like an item, I send it back, and quickly receive another piece.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Heather,

amandar231
8/22/18

Great customer service and fast. I did not have to wait long for service and the associate was very pleasant and solved my problem.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Amanda,
We're glad to see you're enjoying the service. A special thanks for your kind words for our service team :).

jodee
8/22/18

Love Gwynnie Bee. I'm trying new clothes I would have never tried on in the clothing store. So convenient!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
JoDe,

laceyt4
8/22/18

Very convenient. Reasonable pricing. Love the service! Great for working women of all sizes. Would totally recommend to others.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Lacey,

katiec144
8/22/18

I'm a long time GB subscriber and I love it!
I've tried outfits I never thought I would wear, it helps me to get out of my box.
I'll be a lifetime member!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Katie,

rachelt144
8/22/18

All the clothes arent my style, but Ive been a member for a couple of years now and I've bought probably 15 garments from the service. I'm very happy because I can try things I might not like and so easily return them if they arent for me.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Thats correct Rachel,

Our Try Then Buy policy is a great with many of our members. Thanks for your feedback.

kirstens48
8/22/18

I love Gwynnie B! I wish there were more clothes for people over 40, but I almost always see something I like in the collections.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hey Kirsten,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your viewpoint about what we have to offer. We appreciate it.

denisep151
8/22/18

Gwynnie Bee allows me to be fashionable and look great. I work for a CEO and need to look great every day. This service allows me to keep up with the trends for a woman in my position.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Denise,
Thanks for sharing your story. We are happy to be of assistance.

irinaa13
8/22/18

I like having a set of clothes I can wear at work without looking like I'm wearing the same thing every day.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Irina,
It's nice to know that we are able to add variety to your office wear. Thanks for sharing this feedback.

melaniej43
8/22/18

Great for when you're in between sizes and don't want to invest in costly clothes for work. Nice way to try new styles too.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Melanie,

Its lovely to see a testament to that.

bethh21
8/22/18

This site has let me play with so many new styles, brands, and types of clothing. It's been absolutely fantastic to get outside of my comfort zone AND find a wide variety of goodness that actually fits me.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Beth,

crystalb145
8/22/18

I love Gwynnie bee. I am constantly being asked where I get my cute things, and recommend them every time.
It is also great since I've been losing weight, and I don't have to buy an entirely new wardrobe. It's great for size sliding.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hey there Crystal,

Its great to be part of your day to day journey. We’re only too glad to help :).

reginak29
8/22/18

For the most part it has been a great experience. There was one dress that I received that should have been retired.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Regina,

Thanks for your kind words.
Should you ever receive a sub-standard garment, please call or email us, so we can “Damage Notified” it. This gives our warehouse team a heads-up, and upon receiving it back at our warehouse – if found wanting, that garment is indeed retired.

luisam21
8/22/18

I really appreciated the ability to look professional every day. Your service provided good fitting and quality apparel.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Many thank Luisa,
We’re glad to see our association with you, is serving it’s due purpose :)

rochellen3
8/13/18

I joined after I started a weight loss journey. Having to change sizes frequently, I just love this! I can try new things and I don't have to commit. I've recommended the service many times and will continue. Actually, I am wearing a top today from them!

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Rochelle,

Many thanks for sharing this happy story with us. It feels great to be able to add value to your garment rental experience :).

We also appreciate you spreading the good word :) about how well our service works for you. Are you aware of our great referral program? Referring your friends and family can actually help offset some or even all of your monthly rental fee!

Per successful referral – you get a $25 credit to your account and your friend also gets a $10 credit towards her account for signing up!

Here’s your personal referral link. Ask folks to subscribe to us through this:

PS: If you've had anyone subscribe to us in the last couple of months, by your referral, just ask them to write in to us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com and we will happily proceed with applying the due credit to your's and her account. Simply ask them to reference your email id : rochelle.neff@Yahoo.com.

Have a fantastic week ahead!

kathleenm263
8/9/18

Please understand what your engaging with from the moment you start your relationship with this company. I started my process of building my closet on July 5th. Did not complete it until around the 27th (busy women I am). My first trial package of two items arrived on Monday the 6th. The two items I received was a wrap dress that ties in the back (I'm not joking) and a top that head threads hanging every where. Needless to say I put them right back into the bag that moment and they are in route back to them. Here's my problem. I was charged the 79.99 on Saturday, before I even received my first order. Evidently, I signed up for a free 30 day trial but they start your clock from the moment you engage with them.you can imagine how upset I was being charged 79.99 for being delivered two lousy things and never have worn them!! Having said all that they did agree to credit my account providing the product is received by the 13th. The women that I dealt with was supe nice

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi Kathleen,

We are saddened to learn about your less than satisfactory experience, that too, in your first month of subscription.
We will be reaching out to you via email to better explain how our membership works and also to express how we’d be delighted for you to give our service another shot! Keep a lookout for our email :)

Thank you for appreciating our customer service team!

lizr93
8/5/18

My rep was empathetic to my situation and sent out new items quickly - even threw in a bonus item. I had changed my address with the post office, but somehow my package never arrived or got forwarded. I was experiencing numberous other mail related issues, but the rep couldn't have been nicer.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hi there Liz,

We are happy to see that we were able to assist you to your satisfaction, when you called in, the other day.
Thank you for your appreciation. We appreciate your business :)
natalyac3
7/29/18

I have been with Gwynnie Bee for years and I love the ease and choices available. I plan to continue being a customer for a lot longer.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
We are just so glad to see your comment, Natalya.
After 360 garments and 40 months – encouragement like this, is what keeps us going :).

anneg119
7/28/18

Im 6 tall. Id give 5 stars if they would carry tall sizes. I get dresses and have to use them as tunics. Set in waists are always too short. Cant get pants because my inseam is 35 and Gwynnie Bee doesnt stock them. I do love the Johnny Was items Ive purchased through Gwynnie Bee.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Hello Anne,

It's nice to learn that you’re happy with your recent purchases :).
We will reach out to you via phone, on Monday, to better understand and address your concerns regarding tall sizes.
Thank you for your review!

amberc111
7/28/18

Gwynnie Bee has been very good for me for several reasons! I've gone through several sizes in the last two years. Having access to clothes that fit without having to buy them has been great. Right when I thought I was going to have to leave (I lost 65lbs and I was having a hard time finding smaller sizes), they expanded the service to include my size again! Additionally, I now wear clothes that I never would have because this service gives me an opportunity to experiment without filing my closet with clothes that don't make the cut.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Amber,

It’ll be 3 years this August and we are glad to see that we continue to delight you.
Thank you for your review!

shirleyn20
7/27/18

The app and the customer service have been excellent. I have been a subscriber for almost 2 years and will continue to be. I would like there to be more tops in the selections as that is what I primarily try and buy.

Response from Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Shirley,

Speaking for our entire Customer Service Team: Thank you!

We truly appreciate the review and your business, if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team with any questions or concerns - gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855-GWYNNIE

You have to re-add them, but there is a "history" section that keeps track of your items so they are easier to find.

By Russelle H.

Yes, however, if you request the new arrivals at the right time (when they come out, and right when you are returning something) then you can often get new clothing items.

By Beth S.

It means they will upgrade your items by 1 for the life of your plan. If you sign up for 5 items, and stay with 5 items, you will get 1 free upgrade meaning you will get 6 items. If you change your plan later however, that free upgrade could go away. SandieB

By Sandie B.

Hi Wei - thanks so much for your interest in Gwynnie Bee! We currently start at a size 10. With summer approaching there will definitely be more sleeveless/shorter styles but you may want to check back in the fall for more modest silhouettes.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

The important thing is to make sure everything is on it's way back before you cancel, and shipping each item separate may also help since this will give you a tracking number for each garment. I haven't cancelled, I truly like the service and have never had any issue that they didn't quickly resolve. Sometimes it takes longer then expected to get a package, but considering they usually send out the next garment(s) before they even receive yours back (assuming you notify them) I can deal with an occasional late shipment. Also they are constantly upgrading me and giving me an extra garment for 30 days, or 60 days... so even with late shipments, I come out way on top.

By Sandie B.

Hi Kathy - we actually don't have that data. We know that there are many women who absolutely love the service, who are all sizes. We hope you'll give the 30 day free trial a chance to see for yourself.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Edith! 1. You don't need to have an account to browse the collection. You can go to any of the drop down menus across the homepage, or just click here: https://closet.gwynniebee.com/a/clothing/new-arrivals 2. Yes, you are required to provide a valid credit card for the 30 day free trial, since we'll be sending out clothing. You can cancel any time before the 30 day free trial, quickly and easily.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Diana, that is a horrible explanation for a legitimate concern about LATE SHIPMENTS. If GB is promising you TWO DAY SHIPPING, you should get TWO DAY SHIPPING. PERIOD. (Or, just run!)

By Justin T.

Suzanne, Items process in 2-3 days and then ship via USPS Priority Mail. Those on the 3-item plan usually receive 9-12 garments per month depending on how fast they return them. We have a "Return Notification" feature where you can give us a heads up items are on their way back to us and we can start processing your next package. We'd love for you to try the 30-day free trial to see how many garments you can get for yourself! Our average turnaround time is 4-7 days depending on if you use our return notification feature & where you live. The return notification feature lets you tell us when you're returning an item, so we do not wait to physically receive it & can start processing your replacement within an hour of clicking.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative

Hi Pamela, Thanks for contacting us. Joining is quite simple, just go to https://closet.gwynniebee.com/pages/ultimate-closet & click the purple get started box. You'll need to set up an account & select a password. The system will also ask you to select a free trial plan -1, 2 or 3 garments out at a time. Most people select our 3 plan, cause it'll get you the most clothes. You can change you plan at any time, however if you want to change plans before being billed simply change it before your 1st bill date. At this point the system will ask you to enter your credit card info, this is needed to verify your card since we're sending out merchandise or in case you wish to purchase anything. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of your plan plus tax, the pre-auth usually drops off within minutes of joining. Next is the fun part, building your closet. You'll add all the styles you like (in your size) to your closet. Once you reach the minimum (usually 8 items) the system will take over & randomly select items based on availability & process them for shipping. When you receive your rental box - wear your garments & enjoy. When you're ready to exchange them simply notify us online (under the garment picture), drop them in the pre-paid return bag (no need to wash them, we'll do that) & mail them at any USPS drop box or post office. We'll start prepping your replacement box once you notify us online. Check out our FAQs for more info. Or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at gwynnie@gwynniebee.com or 855GWYNNIE.

By Gwynnie B., Gwynnie Bee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Gwynnie Bee staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gwynnie Bee