Review of Guy4Game

sales@guy4game.com

48 reviews with 5 stars

matth282
3/13/19

I currently consider this company to be the top WOW service company on the Internet. Other World of Warcraft gold selling companies may offer gold or services, a few offer both but Guy4game offers both good prices on gold and offer a lot of services that most sites do not offer. This company is one of the best places to buy World of Warcraft gold and services such as powerleveling. I have been watching this company for serveral years and I highly recomend using them.

wesleya25
2/25/19

I have been playing games for many years, seen many sellers and levelers around. Nevertheless since I first tried Guy4Game service I never changed my mind. Nice and professional representative and deliverers, fast and reliable service and definitely also competitive prices in my opinion. Security is also really appreciated. Give it a try and you will understand what I'm talking.

markc716
11/22/18

iv been going with guy4game for awhile now, im the type of guy who has no patiance and no pussyfooting around, but when i am frustrated or upset Guy4Game figure's out a solution and make's it better for the both of our issues/problems so that we both can benefit from it. i rate Guy4Game 5 stars for the performance and the kindness they give out to the customers /clap/cheer

renew24
1/11/18

great price and another successful order!! They are amazing. They never fail and do things in timely matter. Please note the quoted delivery time is after they START your order. Doesn't' include your line in the queue so don't be surprised if it takes longer than you think.

jiing
9/8/17

I have spent over 1,000 dollars with them over the years for various goods and services and they've always fulfilled my orders in a timely and responsible way with emailed updates on the order. highly recommend.

josephr126
5/20/17

I have been using this site for over 2 and 1/2 years of and on and they always deliver what they say they will. Big or large orders they deliver I have always gave them
5 stars.

barshallm
4/30/17

if you want to buy stuff cheep for a mmorpg just pick these guys. i hear alot of bad stuff about making these purchases but this was fast. i typed in my credit card info. the guy wrote easy to understand directions. and i got what i wanted. i was worried about my credit info but the website that you put your card info into is owned by visa. so that makes me feel comforstable about security. took a leep and landed ont he other side safe/ cheers!

willd25
3/16/17

On time, no issues.. Love the site they have all I need and provide great service/ I would also recommend them to anyone needing help in game.

mamorui
2/26/17

I was surprised to get such a quick response and was happy to see how easy and smooth it went. This was my first time using this site and I would most definitely be a returning customer.

mannyg6
2/22/17

Ive been using this website for the last 5 years and ive ALWAYS had a delivery and always within 30 minutes. They are very professional and respectful of the customer. Not like other sites where they takes days and sometimes dont even deliver! What an outrage!!!!! I would recommend guy4game.com to any of my friends, and i have, and they love it too lol. Definitely give them a trry, you wont be disappointed

camilop
2/22/17

super fast and great service. very trustworthy people. the 24hr help line is also very nice to have. PANDA is amazing to work with

skripp
2/17/17

Fast an easy been purchasing from them a lot def recommend to buy from here if your looking for a fast come up for gold an also cheap!!

nestorz
2/17/17

I was a bit skeptical at first but that feeling went out the window after the quick and reliable delivery in which I received my items. I would totally recommend this site to friends.

stevev33
2/15/17

Exceptional service and usually extremely quick delivery.. well done guy4game! I have been using them for years and always reliable. If you want someone to trust this group is it...

bobb1182
2/12/17

Customer service was great and fast. Panda helped me out a lot. :) .

johnd717
2/11/17

Great experience. I have bought from them before and it was off and on with 30 min. purchase times, but 200k gold was done like 10 mins.... legit. Thanks!

Tip for consumers: Get with their live chat and check they have the availability before you purchase. They'll stay with you on chat until it's done. Just let them know what step of the process you're on. :)

alaam2
2/8/17

its very safe i buy a lot if times and it was very safe and helpful i thank panda who stay with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidp297
12/30/16

been using them for awhile there always great people to deal with very fast service and the custermer online help is amazing

mikej181
12/27/16

Have never had a bad service with them, couple failed payments because I messed up typing but fast delivery at most times of the day. I approve

mom107
12/27/16

fast in game delivery and legit ! panda and grace best people to purchase on very helpfull and reliable ! :) for this i thank guy 4game for the service and all the business we have done over the years i hope this will stay this way :)

loganb43
12/26/16

I've ordered from these guys a few times and have not had any issues at all. The 24/7 customer service is literally that which makes asking questions and following up a breeze. Would choose these guys over any other gold service out there, easily. 10/10

edwina53
12/9/16

they were very helpfull, fast delivery, and very friendly. Could not have asked for a better and more trusted website for my WOW needs. If you need anything in wow dont hesitate to place an order, always deliver fast.

alexl125
12/7/16

Long time buyer, for both Runescape and WoW. I've never been disappointed with their respect and trustworthiness. Thanks for many years of good transactions. PANDA IS THE BEST

abdullaa9
12/6/16

panda the one i live chatted with is a helpful employee he helped me alot :P

matto16
12/4/16

I have gone to 3 different vendors and only this one actually had stock on hand for my low population server! Very great service highly recommend!

forget guy4game and go with the WoW token in the auction house. $20.99 bucks gets you between 23,000 and 25,000 in gold and its guaranteed no issues and not a scammer in the business :)

By Eric D.

what you need pls ? can check with the website 24/7 online service.

By oliver c., Guy4Game Representative

To buy anything from this website, no. If you're caught doing it you could get banned. If you want to play it safe then I'd just auction off the in game time coins. Chances of getting caught buying items or gold are slim, I haven't been banned and I've occasionally bought both items and gold. So to me, it's worth it.

By joshua n.

thank god wow started the wow token thing. $20.00 bucks gets you 23,000 to 25,000 worth of gold. i do that bow instead of guy4game. they really suck and rip you off without a second thought :)

By Eric D.

Questions? Get answers from the Guy4Game staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Guy4Game