Review of Guy4Game

sales@guy4game.com

5 reviews with 4 stars

wadeo4
10/29/17

Would of been 5 stars but "out of stock" otherwise very smooth transaction. between these guys for gold and Ogs Pro for leveling services im set. ty guys will buy again

bobg88
2/8/17

I've used them in the past and now that I've come back - it's a trustworthy site :) I remember this site starting up back in the day when my friends and I were still kids and scared to buy gold haha

jackd120
11/10/16

Use this site to buy Gold. Service is always fast, though on occasion they do not have stock and you have to wait a few hours for it to come in stock. Never had a problem with receiving my order in the end though :)

gh332
1/10/14

I read a lot of bad reviews about customers not getting the service on buying gold, but I went ahead and took the chance anyways. I was worried because of it, contacted the live chat after the order was processed, was reassured I'd have it within the next day. I went to bed, woke up and logged in to find it in my mail well before the 12-24 hours window. Well done!

milesm2
6/15/12

I ordered different products for multiple different games from this company. Each time they delivered the product as described in the time frame outlined. Even in relatively obscure games, they have what they say they have and deliver it quickly.

forget guy4game and go with the WoW token in the auction house. $20.99 bucks gets you between 23,000 and 25,000 in gold and its guaranteed no issues and not a scammer in the business :)

By Eric D.

what you need pls ? can check with the website 24/7 online service.

By oliver c., Guy4Game Representative

To buy anything from this website, no. If you're caught doing it you could get banned. If you want to play it safe then I'd just auction off the in game time coins. Chances of getting caught buying items or gold are slim, I haven't been banned and I've occasionally bought both items and gold. So to me, it's worth it.

By joshua n.

thank god wow started the wow token thing. $20.00 bucks gets you 23,000 to 25,000 worth of gold. i do that bow instead of guy4game. they really suck and rip you off without a second thought :)

By Eric D.

Questions? Get answers from the Guy4Game staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Guy4Game